Hold on for me

Well this Christmas sucks. It's crazy how much can change in just one year. 365 days ago Mattheo riddle was giving his girlfriend a promise ring preaching how much he loved her and being the happiest he's ever been.

Now that girlfriend is missing and has been presumed dead and he's bound to a chair. Getting spell after spell sent at him, being tortured for standing up to his father.

He had publicly accused his father of killing his girlfriend infront of every death eater. Standing up to him embarrassing the all powerful dark lord infront of his loyal army of pussy's. Desperate to re gain control he sent his own son down to the room where they do the torturing.

He had just left again leaving Mattheo bound to the chair. Bleeding from repetitive punches and spells. He had no clue why he was still alive, if his father wanted him gone he simply would be.

Truthfully that's what he wanted, to be gone from the world and reunite with the one person he's ever loved.

Without her there is no light or beacon of hope in his life and ever since her lights disappeared, he's been fighting against the darkness.

The darkness that made him pass out yet when he woke up he was on the fence of screaming or sobbing . She was there, kneeling infront of him. Her hands resting on his bruised hands.

"Y/n?" He whispered and she smiled. The smile that made him feel like it was all over. The pain was gone.
"Hi baby." Her voice was so smooth and soothing to his ears after not hearing it for so long. Well actually he always heard it in his head. Every day he pretended she was still there, what'd she say, what'd she do, how she'd react. He thought of it all, his knowledge of her mind were his tether to her.

"This isn't real is it?" He questioned and she shrugged kissing his nose. "It can be real if we believe it is. What happened to you?" She asked tending to his curls and brushing them out of his face.

"I accused my dad of killing you infront of all his followers. He didn't like that."  She sighed. " obviously he didn't like it because I'm not dead. I'll tell you where I am soon but I need you to hold on for me my prince.."

"Why can't you take me with you? I need you." he pleaded letting stray tears fall. He looked so broken and y/n was so tempted to bring him with her but he couldn't, it was way to dangerous. 1 month ago she got stabbed in the back- literally and she'll have a scar down her back for the rest of her life and maybe a limp.

"I need you too, and you'll have me soon. I swear." She hugged him and it was torture for him to not hug her back. She placed a gentle kiss on the base of his neck and then to Mattheo's heartbreak got up and left the room. Before she left however she paused by the door and turned. "Your close, more then you know."