you'll be back

Lol Hamilton inspired, maybe the plot of the new Mattheo book?? Who knows all I know is this is probs my favourite chapter I've written Ever

Comment on your fav parts because some of these are quite fucking funny / adorable if I say so myself :)

Mentions of sex fyi x

You say
The price of my love's not a price that you're willing to pay

it was always tough for y/n being with mattheo. She had to sacrifice a lot of things to be with him. There relationship was supposed to be forbidden but when they ended up falling for eachother y/n lost everything. her family, her friends, her status in gryffindor but when it came between her boyfriend or her brother she had to choose for the final time;

You cry In your tea, which you hurl in the sea when you see me go byWhy so sad?
Y/n had to let him go and it killed her inside. After she ended the only thing that made her truly happy she ran to the lake where they shared so many memories. Clutching the tokne of his love for her, sobbing out the cries of ache comming from her heart without thinking hse ripped the necklace from her neck screaming in pain as she did as her now ex watched her.

Remember, we made an arrangement when you went away Now, you're making me mad

that day, at the lake while sobbing mattheo couldnt stand watching her in so much pain. he couldnt leabe her so despite them being over he consolded her. held her in his arms. "oh baby" he soothed until she had calmed down enough for them to talk. They stopped being together and would act as such. until they found a way to be together however despite them being over y/n sill scared awya every girl that even tried.

Remember, despite our estrangement, I'm your man

much like her mattheo despised when any guy even tried to get in sniffing in distance of her. even the next year matthei had spies everywhere. everyone reporting y/ns interactions back to him and if mattheo decided a guy had got to close other.

his fist would have a very angry meeting with there face.

You'll be back, soon, you'll see You'll remember you belong to me

Mattheo after seeing y/n go on a date with another boy lost it kind of and cornered her in her dorm in the middle of the night.

"You won't see him again." He ordered and she scoffed after recovering her soul that left her body when she found Mattheo sitting at her desk at fucking 2 am. "And why not?" She shot back just as cocky and it was then Mattheo backed her against the wall. Caging her in with his arms and his body while leaning against her

"Because despite the fact ur no longer my girlfriend for stupid fucking reasons. You still belong to me princess."

You'll be back, time will tell You'll remember that I served you well

After that night y/n lasted about a week before returning the favour of waiting for her ex back at his dorm after seeing him get to close with a slutty bitch who treaded to close for her liking. "I knew you'd be back." He smirked seeing her in nothing but the emerald green lace set she knew drove him crazy. "I'm not, my fingers just dont do what you can do to me."

Oceans rise, empires fall
We have seen each other through it all

Over the next month after that night, y/n knew fucking him was mistake. Because she was being tortured by her own mind with the memories of her relationship with the boy who she loved more then anything. How he was there for her throughout everything despite her mood swings and panic attacks he was there no matter what.