"Do you think it's a bad idea?" he said even more nervously, sounding slightly anxious.

"I know she will kill me after it but you know my feelings are very serious. I want to see her as my wife" he kept on going on and on telling me about his undying love for my best friend in his same anxious voice. This man was calling me evil a few minutes ago and now he was trying to convince me that he is the best match for my best friend. I couldn't believe this idiot who was always so rude and competitive with me was so smitten with Sophia. I breathed out as he still kept going on. Both are my very good friends.

"Logan Logan takes a deep breath" I called his name a little loudly the second time because he wouldn't stop.

"What?" He asked, sounding a little bewildered.

"I said take a deep breath you need it" I repeated it. He followed my advice and took a deep breath.

"Now listen to me. You are the best guy for her. It's a great idea. I'm so excited" I said excitedly with a huge smile on my face. I can't believe it.

"You think so," he said anxiously, still sounding very nervous.

"Yes, you idiot. Let's start planning everything" I said excitedly. I'm so happy for them. I know Sophie feels the same for him. But I was a little nervous too.

What if she doesn't accept his proposal?

"Yeah let's go!" Logan's enthusiastic voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah. I will tell Grace and Isabella about this exciting news" I said with the same energy not letting my thoughts ruin the joy. We said bye and then I called Grace and Isabella. We were on a conference call.

"Hey guys I have very exciting news," I said while grinning ear to ear.

"Don't tell me you are pregnant!" Isabella exclaimed, making me stop grinning.

"What really?" Grace asked from another side.

"What? No guys. It's not about me" I said eagerly before they could come up with anything else. I shivered because of the cold air touching my bare limbs.

"Then who is it about," Grace asked in the same tone.

"Stop building the suspense and tell us already," Isabella said immediately. This girl has no patience.

"Logan is going to propose to Sophia on her birthday," I said excitedly, making them go quiet for a few seconds but after that, I heard a loud squealing joyful scream.

"I'm so excited for her" Isabelle was the first one to say it.

"Me too" Grace joined her and it made a huge smile form on my face. We got busy planning everything. We want to make it best for Sophia. I shivered again but I ignored it and kept standing there talking with them. I rubbed my hand over my other arm to make me feel warm. Two big arms got wrapped around me making me feel warm. I rested my back on his front sinking more into warmness. His warm breath fanned the side of my neck as I continued talking with them. My breath hitched when he suddenly pressed his wet warm lips on my slightly cold skin. I bite on my lower lip stopping myself from moaning while still talking with them.

"Guys I will call you later," I said a little breathless because he started nibbling on my soft skin.

"I was talking with girls," I said glaring at him as soon as I ended the call. I turned around to face him completely. In return, he grins at me. He stood very close to me.

"Was it more important than giving attention to your tired hot handsome husband?" he asked mischievously while lifting his eyebrows. He moved his face forward, trapping me in his arms. He was intimidating me with his nearness knowing very well how it affects me. There was not much distance remaining in between our faces. He moved his face forward wanting to kiss me but I covered his mouth with my palm. Once he starts it's very hard for me to make him stop. He raised his brows again when I didn't let him kiss me.

"Logan is going to propose to Sophia on her birthday," I said cheerfully.

"Really" his grey eyes widened in a little surprise. I nodded my head.

"There is so much too. Her birthday is only two days away. So I'm very busy until then. Meet me after two days" I said with a mischievous grin on my face. My hand was still covering his face. He narrowed his eyes listening to my words. I ducked down and slippered out of his hold. I ran towards the kitchen before he could catch me.

"Two days! As if I will let it happen" I heard him say out loud. I started reheating the food. I lifted my eyes to find him standing in front of the coffee table. He lifted the newspaper which had red circles on it. I don't know why but I stopped what I was doing. My breath hitched when he looked at me with a little serious look on his face.

"Tiny, what's this?"

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 167.

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.