|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||

Start from the beginning

"Your wretched mother and her disciples tried to put a carving knife through our babies' heart. I will happily add to the body count" she says.

Klaus smiles at Rosalind as Elijah enters the room.

"You will do no such thing. Esther's a master in the art of possession. We know whose body she currently inhabits. We must decipher her intentions before she finds a new host" Elijah says.

"Well, her last invitation was an assassination attempt on all her children. I think we can assume her intentions are decidedly foul" Klaus says.

"Well, then. We have..." He checks his watch "...this afternoon to prepare for the worst" the older Mikaelson says.

Elijah leaves. Rosalind rolls her eyes, which makes Klaus smile.

"Please, tell me we're killing your parents and this time, forever" Rosalind says and groaned.

"That's the plan, my love" he says sitting besides her.

Rosalind hums and turns her head to find him already staring at her.

She raises an eyebrow at him.

"Did you lose something on my face?" she asks playfully.

He smirks and discretely leans closer.

"Well...maybe..." he pretends to think "...my heart...my senses..."

She scoffs and laughs throwing her head back.

"This is so clingy" she says through her laugh and it's only when she realizes how close they were.

She gulps and her eyes unconsciously fell to his lips. Maybe it was because of her new heightened senses, maybe because of the lack of sex this past few months...maybe both...

When he starts to lean towards her, she just glances at his lips and allows herself to play along with him.

Who could blame her?!

Seeing her not backing away, he cupped her face in his hands and closed the space between them feeling the sparks running freely.

It's been a while since the last time they were actually this intimate, but it was just like they remembered. Amazing.

Before Rosalind could even realize what was happening, she found herself being laid at Klaus' bed with him hovering over her. Even if she tried to deny it, the feeling of his soft lips against hers, his hands running all over her body, his entire being pressed against her certainty burns something inside her.

As for Klaus, there aren't enough words to describe the feeling inside him every time he's close to Rosalind, let alone kissing her. Everything about her feels right to him, something he craves, deeply.

Leaving her plump lips, he starts to kiss her jaw, while holding her waist tightly with one hand and the other brushing his fingers along her perfect blonde hair. Soon reaching her neck, feeling her scent and probably leaving marks if she hadn't vampire healing. When the first soft moan left her mouth, something flipped inside him. Not wasting more time, he unbottoned her shirt revealing a black laced bra, causing his eyes to darken immediately.

As he starts to kiss along her neck, and making his way towards the valley of her breasts, she had to bite her lower lip to prevent a loud moan to escape her mouth. Super vampire hearing is sucks sometimes.

She intertwined her fingers at his soft hair in the back of his neck and brought him up again, starting another heated kiss, while her hands traveled their ways down his chest reaching for his belt before intertwining her legs on his waist, pressing him against her more.