.Crime of love.

Requested- 

Requested- 

Hope you like it~

<3

...

The Seoul National High Court was known to have some of the greatest lawyers and judges of all time. People, who seek justice, prove their innocence, and put criminals to judgement-the Seoul High Court worked just like any other, but you could never change the final judgments or doubt over them. 

The Judges were known to be unbiased, listening to both sides and giving just the right statements.

The lawyers were all justified, they had their top degrees and worked efficiently. 

This story is about two prominent lawyers from the Seoul National High Court. 

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. 

Kim Taehyung, the male aged a fine 26, one of the highly secure lawyers, never known to fail any of his cases, was known for his ability to judge between right and wrong, pick up the cases which needed his attention, and which he could clear without a doubt. He was used to searching for any background information, he could find about the victims that reported to him. He stood with the right ones, despising the wrong and the evil ones with all his heart. Having gotten into this sphere of career, just because his mother was an abused victim of their father who maintained his rule with money over the courts, Taehyung made sure to forget the money, before he was sure the victim for which he pled the case was the right one, and not in any way, towards the evil. 

He was famous, and the only family he had was his brother, Kim Yeonjun, who was studying arts, in his last year of university. His house was protected, and he had police protection everywhere he went just because of the level of his winnings, and his success tier. 

Jeon Jungkook, meanwhile, was a budding lawyer. Just like Kim Taehyung, he too was a criminal lawyer, but since he was budding, that didn't mean he was any less that the other male. He was successful, having won all the cases till now, even though he entered the court premises just two years later than Kim Taehyung. He was 24 if you couldn't make it out. Had a brother, Jeon Soobin, as his family. Both of his parents died, were killed more so, because they ruled the world of CEOs, and people don't like the ones who rule often, do they? Jeon Jungkook entered law, with his separate ideals, to protect his victims, to protect the ones who needed protection and seeked for righteousness. He was innocent, still, having come across mere robbers and some attackers, but what he didn't know, was his life was to change very soon. 

Jeon Jungkook idolized Kim Taehyung in various ways. Firstly, he was proud to be a part of the court, where he could take suggestions from the top lawyer, who helped him with no second thoughts, giving him ideas, and letting him lead certain cases.