.Rambles.

'What do you want to say, Mr

'What do you want to say, Mr. Jeon?'- his boss asked, annoyance and irritation laced through his voice. 

'This is why no one is able to say anything to you directly, sir. You make them nervous and with those glares and deadly stoic expressions of yours, a person forgets and isn't able to say what they want!'- Jeon said, forgetting he was speaking to his boss. 

'What is it that one couldn't say to me, huh?' 

Jeon closed his eyes, rubbing his face with one hand, getting angry second by second. 

'You don't have anything to say? Huh?'- Mr. Kim asked again. 

Jeon glared at the man, 

'I have a lot to say actually, but every single time I want to, you make me fucking nervous and I stumble over my words, you scare the crap out of me with those glares, first you pretend that you care about me, then you ignore me like I'm fucking leech, you're making me get confused and I can't fucking manage to see you flirting with others at all and that's some of the reasons why I haven't been able to tell you that I FUCKING LIKE YOU!' 

Mr. Kim stared at his employee with a shocked expression. Jeon who was angry and breathing heavily after his 'speech', looked up realizing it was silence before his mind went back to what he just said. His eyes widened, and his lips parted, as goosebumps rose all over his body. He once again rambled at the wrong time in front of the wrong person. Ugh.

'Y-you, WHAT?'- Mr. Kim asked surprised, standing up, knocking his chair back, however, Jeon took it as anger, and before anyone could say anything, he bowed, sweat breaking out in his palms, as his eyes got glossy. 

'I'm sorry, sir! I'm really sorry!' 

And with that Jeon ran out, outside the cabin, getting his stuff quickly and running out and down through the elevator, out of the building, straight to his apartment, leaving his boss shocked and frozen in his place. 

...

That is what happened a day ago. Jeon Jungkook had done a huge mistake, that's what he thought at least, after having spoken out his feelings at the wrong time and that too directly, all because he got jealous during one of the meetings, seeing a girl trying to get close to his boss. 

Nevermind. 

After Jungkook had spilled the beans, he had run straight back home(Exaggerating-he took a cab), and upon arriving, he had cried and sobbed till he was nothing but a combination of blood, sweat, and tears(Exaggerating again), like the baby he was, of course. 

Then he went out to grab some snacks during the evening, so he could just watch a movie and cry over his love life, which ended before it could begin. (mine doesn't exist but oh well-) 

Later on, after midnight he had pondered over and written a resignation letter, knowing very well, neither he could face his boss-the love of his life-his crush for the past year-  nor was he sure he'd be allowed to work anymore and so it made a lot of sense to his intelligent brain that it was better to leave himself.