.Roses.

'I love you, Taehyungie hyung

'I love you, Taehyungie hyung. Please accept my feelings.'- the boy put his head down, forwarding his hands that carried a single rose, just like every other day. 

The otherwise cold male sighed, knocking the boy's hands to a side before he spoke pretty much strictly, 

'I have told you a lot of times, already. I don't like you, so please move on, Jeongguk.' 

Jeongguk looked up, into the eyes of the male he fell for, pretty hard, that it got him having sleepless nights. 

Jeongguk bit his lip, nodding, but he wanted to try just one more time, 

'Three months, Hyung. I've been following you for three months, why can't you give me a chance?'- he asked, voice barely above a whisper and yet it echoed through the empty hallway. 

Taehyung carded his fingers through his hair, chuckling humourlessly, before he looked straight into the eyes of the boy, leaving Jeongguk to feel rather submissive. 

'You want to know why? Well listen then, I don't like you. Frankly, I don't like anyone, and I wish it remains the same because I have better things to focus on rather than taking care of someone.' 

Ouch. 

'B-but-' 

'Jeongguk, you've been following me for three months, wasting my time and yours. You're not focused, and I'm the reason. So it's my request, stop bringing all these gifts, and just let me be. Move on, it's not even love, you just idolize me, more than that, you have a crush on me, which happens at your age.' 

Without waiting for his answer, the male walked away, sighing and murmuring stuff, but Jeongguk, 

The boy stood there, looking down, at the rose in his hand. He bit his lip, harsh enough to procure blood, but he couldn't cry. No, he won't cry. 

Walking over to his locker, he unlocked it, and stared at the dried roses, all from past three months. Some dried petals and leaves were already falling off, as he kept the newly brought rose in place. 

'My love is not a crush, Hyung.' 

'I'm not childish, Hyung.' 

'I'm not unfocused...I'm not idolizing you...Hyung.'- the boy whispered, as he stared at his hands. 

Small scratches here and there. He smiled a fake smile. 

Every single day, going to his back garden, and plucking out a flower, removing the thorns just so it wouldn't hurt just in case the elder accepted, but it did hurt him. 

It hurt Jeongguk and he didn't dare speak to anyone about it. 

It hurt...and not only because of the thorns...

Wiping off his tears harshly, the boy closed and locked his locker back, putting a smile on his face, as he rushed to the cafeteria where his friends were supposedly waiting, 

ɛʋɛʀ ֆօ ֆօʄȶʟʏ~ [ᴛᴋ ᵒⁿᵉˢʰᵒᵗˢ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara