.His.

(A tiny one-shot, to fill in

(A tiny one-shot, to fill in.)

Taehyung didn't budge when he felt himself being hugged tightly from the back. Rather he smiled and shuffled the boy's hair, who turned him around and attached himself to his chest. 

'Mworning Twaehyungie hyungie!' 

Taehyung chuckled, as the boy backed off and smiled at him. Jungkook took his half-eaten chocolate bun from his hands and began to take bites out of it, as he shuffled in his locker and got out his books for the day. 

They were about to walk to their class, when the school's cheerleader along with several other girls from her group headed their way, whereas, from the other side, the rest of their friends came. 

Jimin shuffled closer to Jeongguk, taking the boy in a side hug. Taehyung looked at both of them, once the former waved at him, to which he returned with a smile. Greeting all their friends, Jennie stood to a side, 

'Hey Taehyung.'-she said, as she smiled at him. 

Jeongguk looked up at her, finally getting done with the bread bun, and frowned lightly when he saw Taehyung talking to her as well. Both of them were busy with their conversation. 

Jeongguk moved forward, hands going to take out the handkerchief from Taehyung's front pocket, the elder not worrying or flinching the slightest as he was pretty much used to it.

The younger carefully wiped off his lips, before he pocketed the handkerchief, and was pulled away by Jimin, who began to tell him about the recent sightings of bunnies in their school's back garden. 

Jeongguk chuckled excitedly, as he hopped toward Taehyung and held the elder's elbow, pulling at him, 

'Taehyungie-hyungie-Minie said there are bunnies in the back garden, can we go and see?! please please pleas-' 

'SHUT UP!' 

Jeongguk flinched, cowering when Jenna, the cheerleader, glared at him. 

'Jenna, why would you do that?' -Taehyung asked, as he pushed Jeongguk behind him, and covered the boy so that the younger was only peeking over his shoulders. 

'I-i-he disturbed us so suddenly, and I d-don't really like people breaking in my conversations, you see?'- Jenna muttered, whispering a small sorry as she walked away. 

Taehyung nodded, watching as she walked away, whilst the bell rang at the same time. 

'Let's go to our class.' 

.

.

.

Jungkook bit on the gummy bear between his lips, as he held out the other part towards Taehyung who sat right beside him. 

The latter consumed the treat, like he would have normally done, only when it was Jungkook. 

Jimin who had turned just then, stared at the both of them, asking only seconds later,