Bloomed?

Requested- Part 2 of 'Withered?'

Jungkook blinked his eyes open.

He felt lighter, lighter than ever as if all the heaviness in his chest that he once felt disappeared. 

He felt like he was on a cloud, softness all under him, making him sigh and curl up. 

However, when he tried to rub his eyes, he groaned. 

'Sh, careful.' 

Jungkook looked to his side, gasping slightly, and frowning. 

'T-taehyung?'-he muttered and coughed. His throat felt so groggy and rough. 

'Here, sit up. You need to drink water.' 

He felt a hand going under his waist, and slowly felt himself being settled against the headboard, and stared as Taehyung put a pillow behind him, and he felt his head coming in contact with the softness of the fabric. 

'Here, drink, Kookie.' 

Jungkook let the elder tilt the bottle near his lips, as he gulped down the cold water, and shuddered slightly. 

'Is it too cold? Want me to warm it up?' 

He shook his head slightly, before taking a look around the room. 

His eyes wandered over the black walls and the white ceiling, the air conditioner to the side, and the couches in the corner. A huge glass pane to one side, sunlight seeping through, and the bed on which he sat. There were artworks in front of him, and the door at the end of the wall. 

Beside him was Taehyung, sitting on a chair, hair ruffled, wearing a mere casual black t-shirt, and grey joggers. The elder's face held concern as he looked at Jungkook. 

Jungkook looked down at himself, 

He wore a navy blue checkered pajama set, which made him frown again. 

Where was he? 

Why was he here? 

What happened? 

There was an IV connected to his hand, the stand of which stood by the nightstand. 

'W-where am I?' 

'In my room, in my house, on my bed.'- the elder replied, as he walked over to the edge of the room, pulling up the blinds completely, and Jungkook closed his eyes, as sunlight washed over him. 

Why was he here again? 

What happened? 

'Why am I h-here?'- he muttered, rubbing his forehead. 

'You've been unconscious for yet another two days. And I couldn't risk getting you at the hospital again, for you might run off, again.' 

Jungkook's eyebrows raised, as slowly, as memories of the past few days flashed in front of his eyes.