.Fear.

'Fucking piece of shit! Why did you have to get yourself into this mess? Ugh, Jungkook you're seriously dumb!' -the ravenette muttered to himself as he walked towards the dark room, waiting for his chance to enter the horror house

Why does he seem so irritated? Well, because of one and only person, Kim Taehyung aka his best friend and his long-time crush. But Taehyung doesn't know that, rather the elder has a girlfriend already. And currently, the 'sweet couple' is paired up together, while Jungkook's partner got ill already at the fact that they have to enter the ghost house in pairs of two. So Jungkook will be going inside alone. Not like he's scared of all these things, but he's irritated, angry, and sad. 

Why? 

Their school came to trip, outside their hometown. And one of the site attractions was this ghost house, and to be honest, at first glance, Jungkook thought the ghost house was actually real. All the way, during the two-day stay of them here in the town, Jungkook had been alone, except for his partner Jihoon, who like him was an introvert, and so they discussed small things here and there, but nothing else. At first, Jungkook had thought he'd be able to enjoy the trip, with his best friend, Taehyung, the sole reason he actually begged his parents to let him go hoping to get some alone time. But to his 'luck', he didn't. Rather, just like school, Taehyung's girlfriend had gotten him away from Jungkook at every moment possible. It seemed like she basically had stuck herself on the elder's arm. 

Jungkook felt sad, but it was his fault, for having a crush, on and liking the boy when he clearly knew the elder wasn't interested in him. But was that the truth? 

They had relaxed the whole day, only to come by the horror house at night. And after having partners formed, Jungkook ended up with Jihoon again, however, the latter freaked out at just a single glance and denied going inside, saying he had a phobia of the dark. 

Jungkook had other friends as well, Jimin and Yoongi, both of whom were a couple and partners. Then there was Hoseok, who was being taken care of right now, since the male had fainted, due to fear. Absolutely normal. Then there was his class president, Namjoon, and his boyfriend, that was the teacher, Jin. So all in all, Jungkook was alone, the rest in partners and quite happy. All he did rather was fake all his smiles, and act like he was good, when he clearly wasn't, especially after seeing the person whom he liked, already in a relationship with someone else. 

And so, when his turn came, he knew everyone was looking at him. He took special permission from Jin, who let him take his earphones and phone with him, considering he was going alone. He turned around, smiling when he saw Jimin, sitting beside a sleeping Yoongi, waving at him. Then he turned towards Namjoon who mouthed, 'You can do it!' and then towards Taehyung. 

He stopped for a moment seeing the elder smile towards him, and oh that smirk on that handsome face, however, all the butterflies died when he saw Taehyung's girlfriend cling and turn Tae around, forcefully.