Innocent?

A requested two-shot 

PART-1/2

Arrange marriage, is pretty much common. 

Really. People get arranged, mostly due to their families, and get married and learn to live and love each other. 

But often...the word 'arranged' hides the 'forced' behind it. 

That's what happened with them. 

Kim Taehyung, the mafia leader of the 'Ashes' group, got arranged-hidden-'forced' into a marriage with someone only his mother knew the most about. She declined to speak more, and Taehyung wasn't really interested either. For he had had trust issues ever since being a teenage boy, quite literally having had girlfriends who turned out to be gold diggers and friends who wanted his position. 

The person he was engaged to, was a kid. 

A kid, quite literally, cause looking at the boy who walked down the aisle towards him, he couldn't help but be surprised at his looks. Just a mere hoodie and pants and the boy looked too thin and small for him. Even though he could say that the lad came around the tip of his chin, every time he glanced at him, he'd see him staring at his face, or more so, at his rings. 

He frowned but then smirked. 

Gold digger? 

He stared at the boy, before walking towards his brother, taking him to a side to ask the name of the one he'd been betrothed to. 

Kim Namjoon was quite surprised, but not shocked since he already saw this coming. Ever since his husband, Seokjin had shared the pictures of the guy their mother was trying to get into Taehyung's life, he knew the male won't be worried or interested in the slightest, but he was. 

For the young guy that just became a part of their family. 

Jeon Jungkook, or well, now the 'Kim Jungkook', was just a mere 20 years old, led down the aisle by his uncle, not dressed in the slightest of way to make him look presentable, rather the boy wore the same run-down casuals, a thrifted hoodie, and loose pants, making him drown in the fabric and smell in the fabric freshener, as he looked around and his eyes caught the sight of the one who was supposed to be his 'hubby'. 

He had heard about marriage, but he didn't know how the process worked. All he knew was, that the almighty Taehyung, whom he was 'wedded' to, had beautiful rings on his fingers, and Jungkook was enticed. 

The boy noticed the way the jewels sparkled in the light, never had he seen something so pretty like them unless nature and the small fishes he owned, which surprisingly died a day before his 'wedding'. 

He pouted when his 'hubby' ignored him and walked away, leaving him to look up at the old ladies who were glaring at him. Terror-like feelings flashed through his eyes for once, as he turned around and saw the group of girls twisting their lips and faces toward him.