.Crushes.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Louds cheers, girls and gays fangirling over the cars that stopped in front of the university's building. It seemed like one of those scenes in the movie, where the main lead, the hero makes his entry. 

And so similarly, here he comes, with his friends, The Kim Taehyung. 

One of the males belonging to the richest of families. All of them. His gang of five. They were all rich, sophisticated, and ofcourse not to forget, known for their looks in the university. 

As soon as Kim Taehyung stepped out of his McLaren 720s, he was met by loud shouts, and screams, and whatnot. He simply shook them off, smiling slightly and waving a hand, before his friends too came out of their own cars. 

Min Yoongi. 

Park Jimin. 

Kim Namjoon. 

Jung Hoseok. 

These five were the known boys, nope, not playboys. Rather they respected everyone's feelings. As if on cue, Min and Park were already in a relationship, while the rest two had their own crushes. And about Kim Taehyung, oh well- 

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Away from the daily morning ruckus, busy in his own world, a doe-eyed boy, his gaze covered in round glasses sat by the window of the big ancient library. Wearing earphones with soft melodies playing, he tapped his feet every now and then on the floor, and in his hands was a book, a fictional story, whatever the sub-genre. 

Jeon Jungkook, known as the secretive and silent student of First-years sat by the bookshelf, legs close to his chest, a book in his hands, while from the nearby window fell the morning sunlight over him, lighting the area and his dreams. 

He was so engrossed that he didn't realize how much time passed by, but upon hearing a call, he checked his phone and gasped. 

Getting up, picking up his backpack, holding the book and the earphones in one hand, he walked out hurriedly, towards his first class, his favorite class, Computer science. 

Too much for being one of the Technical students, the boys still loved language, books, and everything that made people ogle at him from afar. No one knew what was he up to. 

No, he wasn't a nerd. His grades sometimes went down but he managed to score well enough near every final. And so, no one dared to speak to him. 

His aura screamed mystery and secrets. But oh boy, only if they knew. 

Jungkook loved it when people didn't talk or disturbed him every now and then. He was an ambivert and had his own assortment of friends, currently being only a single friend to him, his senior of the third year, Kim Seokjin.