.Anklet.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

'Do you have any idea of where Jungkook is?'

Taehyung smiled softly. Looking at the male in front of him, who had an eyebrow quirked up in confusion. 

'He's here only Jimin, don't you hear him?' - Taehyung asked to which Jimin choked on the coke he was having. 

He looked at Tae as if the male had grown two horns, however seeing the soft smile still present on his face, Jimin could only sigh. 

Both the males were settled on the living room couch, discussing work, and after getting the required done, they had begun to talk about nothing in particular. 

Soon enough Jimin had asked his 'platonic soulmate' to call his boyfriend. The youngest of them, Jeon Jungkook. 

Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for only a few months, 7 to be exact, and to say the elder was quite whipped for the younger would be an understatement. He was possessive, and protective, and wanted the younger one to keep smiling and be happy, no matter what. 

When he had graduated, he made Jungkook shift with him, to his own condo, and for the first few days, he was adamant about leaving home, his boyfriend, for work even. But soon enough, Jungkook with the help of Jimin had been able to send Tae to work. (More like kicked out, but well-)

So right now, when Jimin was so sure that doing work at Tae's house would mean him third-wheeling the couple, he was completely surprised when nothing as he thought happened. Rather, Jungkook hadn't even shown himself for once. 

He thought maybe Taehyung would simply bring the younger soon enough, but his curiosity took the best of him and he ended up asking the aforementioned question about the younger's absence. 

But seeing the smile on Taehyung's face, for a second he thought it was him who had gone mad. 

Nevermind. 

...

Taehyung after seeing the questionable and confusion-filled gaze of Jimin began to laugh, and then stopped almost immediately, pressing a finger against his own lips, telling Jimin to stay silent. 

Jimin zipped his mouth, mimicking to lock it up, and just in a few seconds, they heard it. 

A small smile etched on Jimin's face too, as he saw the dreamy look over Tae's. 

A small jingle, somewhere in the house, even though Jimin couldn't identify where, Taehyung whispered, 'Bunny's in the room, probably folding up clothes.' 

They remained like that, as Tae closed his eyes, listening to the soft jingling every now and then. 

Soon enough, it began to appear louder, and Tae opened his eyes to see his boyfriend standing near the stairs, looking in their direction. 

He smiled. 

'Koo, come here love~'- he called ever so sweetly. 

Jungkook came down the stairs, more like hopped with his feet adorned with the padded cushioned tiger slippers. 

As he came into view, he bowed seeing Jimin, who smiled and nodded. 

Taehyung looked at the younger from top to bottom, dressed in a lavender oversized sweater and him wearing knee-length shorts, Jungkook managed to take care of his possessiveness quite well, wearing shorts only when was Tae alone at home. 

Tae tipped his neck and then motioned his chin towards Jungkook's feet, and sure enough, Jimin sighed, before smiling and nodding. 

Around the ankle of the boy, was placed a thin anklet,  the string made of silver, while there were small beads in it, that of gold. What made the jingling sound was the small butterfly dangling from the anklet, which had two small bells attached to the wings. 

Tae motioned Jungkook to come forward which the male did, and with every step, there was a jingling, a tinkle, and as Tae pulled the boy beside him, Jimin shook his head, seeing the love-filled gaze of his soulmate towards his boyfriend. 

'How do you even manage such a possessive ass, Kookie?'- Jimin asked, sighing. 

Jungkook smiled. 

'I like him being possessive Jiminie, makes me feel loved~' - He replied and a slow giggle emitted out his lips as Tae pressed a chaste kiss near his ear. 

They heard a car horn, and it was Jimin's turn to smile wide. Without waiting, he stood up and ran towards the door, not forgetting to pick his things up, 'See you later, guys!'

They heard the door close and lock itself, and Jungkook whispered, 'Seems like hyung's in love with Yoonie Hyung too.' 

He let a slow squeak as Tae picked him up, and placed him on his lap, and so Jungkook sat facing his boyfriend now, on the elder's lap.

They both stared into each other's eyes, as Jungkook put his arms around his boyfriend's neck, while the elder held his waist. 

'I love you wearing this anklet baby.' 

'And I love you, hyungie~' 

A deep throaty chuckle erupted as Tae pressed his lips against the boy's soft plush ones, and soon enough for both of them, the surrounding became a blur, it was only them, and the kiss. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Baby, I'm thinking of getting a choker that has my initials on it, with a small bell too...'

'For what, hyungie?'

'To make you wear it, baby--'

...
'Do I look like a dog to you, Kim Taehyung?'

'Do I look like a dog to you, Kim Taehyung!'

'Hehe, sorry baby--ouch, shit not the cushions baby, alright, alright, calm down, my love--ouch-'

═══════════════════════════════════════════════