.Ill.

'Ark, achoo!' 

'Ark, achoo!' 

Jungkook sneezed for the third time in the morning, groaning to himself. He sat up, and crossed his legs, sitting with his body against the bedpost, holding the thick blanket around himself, as he shivered. 

Checking the time, 8 AM. He knew his dearest boyfriend of three left already, for his photography studio. 

His boyfriend. Kim Taehyung is 26 years old, and with a cold nature that came with the package of being handsome, successful, and overall the Kim Taehyung. Jungkook smiled at his thoughts, sneezing once again. 

Yes, he had caught a cold. And how? Because he had eaten ice cream late last night, and concerning it was rainy season going on, the weather didn't help. Apparently, Jungkook felt his throat clogged, his nose blocked, and a heavy headache. 

He groaned once again, before standing up, and trembled, feeling cold air from the window of their apartment pass a sensation to his body. 

Wearing nothing else but a simple oversized t-shirt and boxer shorts, he was quick to run to the bathroom, run a hot water bath for himself, where he felt relaxed almost immediately. 

Dressing himself up in a warm oversized hoodie and sweatpants, he dried off his hair, and hummed to himself, another groan emitting from his lips, as he held the wall for support. 

He felt dizzy. 

Shrugging it off, like the coconut head he is, he proceeded to walk outside the room, towards the kitchen, as his socked feet padded against the wooden floorboard, creating a soft thump with each step. 

Jungkook walked over to the stove, turned it on, he put the pan over it, before tossing an egg into it. Grabbing two slices of bread, he put them in the toaster and pressed the button down. 

Walking up to grab his phone, he passed by the mirror, only to crook his eyebrows up in confusion, why the hell was his face so red? 

Ignoring once again, he checked his cell, seeing no new messages, not that he was expecting, but a simple good morning from his boyfriend would have made the day, not that he was complaining, nope. 

Taehyung had been quite distant over the last few weeks, coming back home late, and not talking much, infact, he even woke up before Jungkook did. 

The younger wasn't sure what was the reason,  but he had it in mind, if this continued, he'd face it and talk to his boyfriend, but anyway. 

Jungkook went back to the kitchen, got his breakfast done, walked to the living room, sat down on the couch, and turned on the television. 

He began to watch a random k-drama when he felt difficulty in breathing. Standing up, he took a deep breath and coughed, realizing his nose was blocked, and his throat clogged. To say he felt uncomfortable, would be an understatement.