.Spicy.

Jungkook stared, at the board in front of him, blinking softly when he felt his vision going blurry

He shook his head and took out his water bottle, feeling slightly lightheaded.

This was his last class before the lunch break, and he was sure he'd be okay once he eats something.

Still, he felt for his pouch, and took out a candy, popping it silently inside his mouth, and writing down what the professor exclaimed.

...

Jungkook got out of his classroom, and hurried to the washroom, hoping to wash his face before heading to eat something. Besides his boyfriend would keep something or the other for him surely.

He felt a small smile rising up to his face when he thought about Taehyung, his boyfriend, and the times the elder won his heart with the small things he noticed about Jungkook who was rather an introvert.

Jungkook got out of the washroom's stall, turned the tap on, and stared at his reflection in the mirror. He felt tired already, even though he had slept just fine the last night.

Thinking it might be because he hadn't eaten anything since morning, Jungkook wiped off his hands with a paper towel before wiping his neck as well for his skin felt rather clammy.

He smiled in the mirror, before rushing to open the door and head out.

However, he frowned.

The door didn't budge. He pulled on the knob harder, however it came off making him glare at the metal in his hand.

Seriously, can't the college authorities get the minor things done?

He sighed, before knocking, hoping someone'd hear him, but the hope vanished when all he heard was silence on the other side of the door.

Everyone was at lunch.

Jungkook cursed, biting his lip, before pacing the washroom's length, and thinking of what he should do.

He felt disoriented and confused at the present moment, a sudden bad feeling rising in his chest without any specific reason.

He rubbed over his chest, hoping it'd calm him down, and either way, when people will come to wash their hands they might notice and open the door.

He got his bag, before searching his pocket and found his phone.

'Should've called Hyungie already.'

Jungkook was being slower than usual since morning and groaned when he realized he could have called Taehyung already.

He searched for the contact before his sight got blurry, and a wave of dizziness washed over him, making him take a deep breath and clutch over the stone of the sink, as he pressed the dial.

Putting the phone on speaker, Jungkook felt the heaviness in his chest risen suddenly as he stared all around him, feeling his vision fade slowly.

The call wasn't picked up and Jungkook stood against the wall, gripping the sink with one hand, the other dialing the contact once again, breathing heavy and shallow. His chest tightened as if someone was pressing over his respiratory tract. He coughed out, breaking into a cold sweat as the phone rang, and yet he couldn't concentrate.