'Sacrifices'-Happy.

Jungkook stared at the news channel in front of him, hands shaking, and it didn't take long for the television remote to fall on the ground

Jungkook stared at the news channel in front of him, hands shaking, and it didn't take long for the television remote to fall on the ground. His lips wobbled, as his eyes filled with tears of pain, heart aching painfully against his chest. 

He clutched onto his hoodie, hearing the next few words from the reporter, before he threw the glass kept in front of him, straight at the screen. 

The TV screen broke, the broken glass falling on the ground, just like his heart, as Jungkook gripped at his hair hard.

No, this can't be possible. 

No, no no no no, he loves me right? He loves me!? 

B-but...

His body froze, as he slid against the ground, holding his legs close to his chest, as his head throbbed with the memories of the past year. 

.

.

.

Jeon Jungkook, Maknae of the world-known K-pop group, was super close with all of his Hyungs. However, while his relationship with all of them was typically brotherly, there was one person whom he looked at, differently. Kim Taehyung, his Hyung, and the only person who was close to being the Maknae; had it not been for Jungkook. 

Taehyung and Jungkook had gotten close at first, during their debut years, and even after getting quite famous, they were the best friends you could find out there. Except only if their feelings stopped at that. 

Jungkook, after realizing that he wasn't attracted to girls, wasn't dumbfounded because he had always been shy, and someone who rarely came out of his shell. But every time, he saw Taehyung, his heart fluttered, and he grew red. He thought it might be admiring towards the elder until he crossed the borderline of 18 years, and that's when he came face-to-face with the real world. Childishness sort of disappeared, as he realized what his feelings were towards the elder, and that's when he knew, he was in love, with a boy, and that too with his own group member. 

To say he was shaken up would be an understatement, he had cried himself to sleep on the day he realized, that he, by chance, fell upon the elder during dance practice and both of them nearly kissed. 

Unknown to the other's feelings, Jungkook continued to hide his own, kept away, heart sealed, and yet it beats for the elder only. 

However, as time passed, Jungkook realized Taehyung's caring actions toward him, and even caught the elder staring at him with those 'heart eyes.' 

Apparently, he wasn't the only one to realize, for the armies did that as well, and soon, Taekook chants grew louder in each of their concerts. 

Whilst he felt really proud, and shy at the same time, that was when things went downhill. 

Haters found a new topic, and the group began to gather comments about their sexuality and their love life. 

Jungkook was left disheartened, thinking he was the reason the group was going down and so he did what he shouldn't have done.