.Shattered.

Requested - Part-1/3 'Shattered

Requested - Part-1/3 'Shattered.'  

Warning-Contains rather disturbing scenes. 

Had Jungkook known this was supposed to be happening, he would have run away before himself. His heart ached, as he wiped off his tears, and breathed in softly, looking outside the window. 

His life changed just in a week, and what could he do? 

Absolutely nothing. 

He wanted to scream, shout, and tell everyone how unhappy and forceful he felt right now, but he had no way of doing so. 

Jeon Jungkook-turned Kim- and now Lim. 

He felt himself wanting to drift, and run away, or simply, disappear, but was that possible?

No.

No one helped him. 

He was alone, lonely, and in the grasp of a mafia. 

A mafia, who scared him to the core. 

...

'Hey, you! Get off the car.' 

Jungkook kept his head low, and got out of the car, taking small steps behind the man in front of him. His skin had goosebumps and the hair at the back of his neck stood up, as he entered the mansion, the big house, the color black almost covered every surface, and bare lighting. 

His heart thrummed against his chest as the man turned around and glared at him. 

'Fuck-I'm not gay, firstly. No interest in you, secondly-but~' 

The man circled Jungkook, and with a knee to the back of his leg, Jungkook fell to the ground, releasing a cry of pain. 

'You're, from now onwards, a punching bag, for me Lim Jungkook. You'll take my beatings, help me release my stress, and remain here. A word reaches about this to someone's ears, and I'll make sure you're dead.' 

The man, his so-called husband, Lim Min-woo, a CEO in front of the media and people, but a drug-human trafficking mafia behind the doors, pulled at his hair, gripping them hard enough, that Jungkook felt the flash white pain in his scalp. 

He cried, 

'P-please, leave me!'- He sobbed, but all that happened was he was pulled, by his hair, as he tried to reach up and remove the man's arms from his roots, to no avail. 

The male pulled him, taking him to the corner of the mansion, before opening the door, and pushing him inside so that Jungkook collided with the ground, feeling his senses go dizzy for a while. 

'This is your life, my dear.'- the male laughed, psychotically, before closing and locking the door, leaving Jungkook in the darkness, to starve and curl up, weeping in his own misery.