.It's not how it looks like.

Jungkook entered his classroom, walking towards his seat, head down, hood on, earphones in

Jungkook entered his classroom, walking towards his seat, head down, hood on, earphones in. He sat down on his desk, kept his bag to the side, and took out his books.

However, before he could open the books, his hood was removed, and the earphones were snatched away. 

'How have you been, Jungkookie?~' 

Jungkook let out a small smile, before doing a fist bump with Jimin. 

'Oh come on, that's too simple, isn't it Kookie?~' 

He was made to stand, and taken in a soft hug by Jin, who ruffled his hair, and turned him around. 

'Hey Hyungs.'- Jungkook muttered, his lips curving into a small smile, as he looked at all of them. 

Jimin was by now sitting on his desk, a hand around Hoseok's shoulder, who beamed and pulled Jungkook into another hug before letting him go. 

'Hey kiddo.'- Suga muttered, taking a seat opposite, 

'Oldy as always!'- Jimin said, before continuing to laugh. 

'Hey, Kook! How are you?'- Namjoon asked, peering over Jungkook's books. 

The youngest scratched the back of his neck, before passing another smile, 

'I'm fine, Joonie Hyung.' 

Just when he was about to sit down, he felt the same warmth, the same touch, as arms crept around his waist. It didn't take him long to decipher who it was since the others Oh'ed, and the tip of his ears went pink, as a big bunny smile spread on his face, 

'Mornin' Koo~'- spoke the male in his infamous deep voice, to which Jungkook let out a small giggle. 

'Look at him shying away, Koo huh?'-Jimin mimicked to which the others laughed and Jungkook was turned around, his head pressed against an oh-so-familiar chest, as he let himself sigh and hide away his face more, hugging the male together.

'Morning too, Taehyungie Hyung.' -he murmured, his voice soft, slightly muffled, as his smile disappeared and he let his face hidden in the elder's chest, wrapping arms around the elder's torso. 

'Whoa, are you okay, Koo?'- Tae asked seeing the otherwise introverted boy being clingy. Not that he minds, of course. 

'Mhmm. Nothing, just sleepy.'-Jungkook said, before passing another smile, and sitting on his chair. 

'You should stop studying that much, Koo. Look at that dullness, sweetheart, you gotta live too.'-Tae muttered, pushing Jimin off the desk, before putting his hands over it.

'That's right, Kookie. Why don't you join us for lunch today?' 

Jungkook paused, the pencil in his grip slightly trembling, before he bit his lip, and looked up. 

'O-okay.'- he mumbled, a nervous smile taking up a place on his lips before the bell rang. 

'You should go, Hyungs. You'll be late for the class.'