.Not about money.

The male got out of the washroom, with a bare chest, water dripping down his face due to his wet hair, and a towel around his waist

The male got out of the washroom, with a bare chest, water dripping down his face due to his wet hair, and a towel around his waist. He flexed his biceps, muscles making little noises, until he groaned, and walked over to the dressing room, ready to groom himself up for the day. 

Picking up what his dearest would have chosen for him, he dressed up in black dress pants, and wore a white shirt on top, keeping aside the black coat for later, and ruffling his hair with the towel to dry them up. He looked at his collection of ties and bit his lip, before walking back to the room, and towards the bed. 

'Koo, wake up, darling.'-his deep, gruff morning voice reached the concerned male's ears, who hummed lightly and turned around to cuddle back against the pillow. He smiled, cold hands going under the duvet, to caress the otherwise bare warm back of his 'Koo'. 

'Wake up, sweetheart. Won't you be late for your work?' -He said, even though the latter clearly knew the last words came out in a playful tone. 

The sleeping boy turned over, looking at him with lazy eyes, 

'Thanks for reminding.'-'Koo' murmured, voice soft, as he looked up at the other who was giving him a disbelief look. 

'What?'- he further added, making the elder scoff and sigh, 

'If you're tired, you can take a leave, you know?' -he said, caressing his nape, and further planting a soft kiss on his forehead, to which the sleepy male slowly sat up. 

'Get me a shirt at least, it's cold.'- he said, rubbing his eyes to which the elder smiled and picked up his shirt from last night, off the nightstand, in his hands, motioning the boy to raise his arms up. 

Once he made him wear the shirt, the boy looked at him, 

'You know...it'll be difficult hiding all these marks.'- he pouted, fingertips grazing all over his neck, to which the elder laughed. 

'Don't laugh, Taehyungie. I doubt how can you look so cool and fine even though you literally got me crying last night!'- the boy added, huffing and crossing his hands over his chest. He then stood up, the elder moving to hold him around his waist, as he hissed lightly.

Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head, 'I just went down on you, something anyone would do, if it's you, but then you're mine~'- the elder playfully said, even though he meant it.

He shifted to a side to avoid the pillow coming his way as he walked over to the dresser. The younger no longer wanting his help, huffed but couldn't help the smile forming on his face, as he picked up his clothes for the day.

'Need the painkiller? Does it hurt a lot?'- he heard the elder ask, voice and expressions changing to one with the utmost care and concern. 

The younger smiled, thinking, 'You'll just be the greatest-' 

He broke out of his thoughts, shaking his head, just to look down at himself wearing nothing but loose shorts. 

'Thanks for the shorts, I guess?'- he shied away, picking up the towel, and moving in the direction of the washroom, when he was turned around.