Mistake? Forgive? Love?

Requested oneshot- 

Ever heard of the typical enemies-to-lovers tale? 

That's what Jungkook dreamed of and about, sometimes, or maybe, all the damn time? 

Though this isn't what the story is about. But it's something Jungkook simply wished to happen to him. For in this story, is the enemy, the real enemy after all?

.

.

.

Jeon Jungkook, the main character of his own story, was quite the introvert, and quite the person who'd come off as rude, just for declining your offers, or simply staying away from all the gossip and getting termed as the special weirdo. 

He didn't mind it. Of course, he had his own world to live in. Whether it be books, music, or even studies. 

The ravenette was in the first year of college, which meant the time when he'd either be bullied or be apart from it all and mix in the crowd. Jungkook, apparently, chose the former. 

Of course, it wasn't his decision, and yet as he saw the handsome senior approaching him one day, he couldn't really do anything despite wanting his heart to stop beating oh-so-loudly, especially when the certain senior was just there to make fun of him, make him do his work, or in simple terms, bully him. 

Jungkook didn't know, when or why he called all of it upon himself, but not that he did, he had to endure it, especially when complaining about the senior meant having a more shittier-life, considering the handsome jock had quite the number of followers, and ultimately Jungkook's heart. 

Yep, the weirdo was secretly yearning for the love of his enemy aka his bully. 

...

Jungkook entered the college, before silently making his way through the crowd, and toward his locker. 

However, in no way had he thought this would happen. 

He stared, at his locker, full of nothing but paper balls and paper planes, which had not-so-nice words written on them. 

He turned around, took his hood off, and stared in one particular direction, and his heart ached as he was met with the laugh and cheering of his bully's group, the main 'antagonist' standing there against his own locker, staring right into Jungkook's soul. 

Of course, he knew the elder hadn't done it, but rather his group, his followers. 

Jungkook legit yeeted every single paper ball out of his locker, before shutting it tight and locking it.

'Yo is the weirdo angry?!' -Came a mocking shout from behind him, belonging to Jason, a side-guy who tried to humiliate Jungkook till the younger felt like being pushed to the edge.