.Head Pats.

'What-' 

'What-' 

Jungkook shushed the male in front of him, making a pleading face, as he pushed himself and the male behind the wall, putting a hand over the other's mouth, and peeking out and over the wall. 

'KOOKIIEEEEEEEEE~'- Jungkook heard, to which he pressed himself closer, unconsciously, to the male, who unknowingly held his waist. 

When Jungkook was sure the owner of the loud, shrill, and cringe voice was gone, he sighed, before turning to look at the person, their faces just inches away which made him widen his eyes and back off. 

'S-sorry T-taehyung hyung!' 

The younger bowed continuously, while Taehyung huffed, dusting off the black jacket he wore, as he looked at the younger with a scowl. 

'What do you want huh?!' 

Jungkook bit his lip, before his best friend's suggestion flashed across his mind, and he nodded to himself, 

'H-hyung...actually I needed a h-help-' 

'What did you say?'- Taehyung mocked, coming closer. 

Jungkook backed off, pushing his glasses back with his index finger, which was sliding low on his nose. 

He looked up, doe eyes wide, as he muttered the next few words, inaudible for the elder, as well as for the readers. 

'Huh? What?'- Taehyung asked, serious this time. 

'Pleasebemyboyfriend.' 

It took a few seconds before Taehyung glared at the boy. 

'That's it? That's why you tried to get close to me, huh?' 

Jungkook shook his head, fastly like a robot, moving hands here and there, until he clutched at the sides of his oversized hoodie, as he closed his eyes and spoke softly, 

'I h-have a s-stalker following me...and my f-friend said that if y-you act l-like my boyfriend, t-then the stalker will l-leave me alone...' 

Taehyung stared at the younger boy in front of him, who was shorter than him in height as well. He waited for a couple of seconds as he saw Jungkook peeking in from behind his round glasses, cheeks flaming with pink clouds dusted over them. 

Sure, the boy was cute. 

He sighed, before putting his hands in his pockets, and shaking his head, however before he could say anything, Jungkook beat him to it, 

'I p-promise it won't be for long and I'll d-do whatever you say in return, but please h-help me senior...' 

Jungkook felt the elder's breath fan over his face, as he slightly inched backward, biting his lip, when he saw the smirk that accentuated the senior's features grow wider.