.Sweet.

Jungkook swayed slowly, feeling the coldness of the breeze to the last cell of his body

He shivered slightly, and put his hands in his pocket, waiting for the car to turn up. 

He felt really tired, lazy almost, wanting nothing but to cuddle with his boyfriend within the blankets and have a deep sleep. 

However, he was hungry as well. 

Too bad, his hands were cold, once again and he felt himself getting irritated for no reason, for example-he wanted to shout at the couple in front of him, who were having noisy 'kisses'. So much for wanting peace after work. 

He always had cold hands and cold feet, what's more, it sucked especially during the cold weather. 

Jungkook looked down, at his shoelace, crouching it to tie it up, before he got back on his feet, feeling dizzy slightly. 

He frowned, yet when a similar horn sound entered his ears, he smiled, seeing his boyfriend drive through and stop the car in front of where he stood. 

'Hey, darling.'-he heard, which made his already red cheeks turn redder if possible, due to the blood rush. 

'mhmm, hello Taehyungie.'- he whispered, pecking the elder's cheeks, who pulled him for a peck on the lips. 

'How was your day?'- the elder asked, as Jungkook kept his bag in the backseat, and wore the seatbelt, sighing softly. 

'Okay, kind of hard, but okay.'- the younger replied. 

Taehyung smiled, and turned on the ignition, intertwining one hand with the younger's cold one. 

'Whoa, your hands are so warm, Hyung!' 

The elder chuckled, shaking his head, before turning the steering wheel with one hand, and coming onto the main road. 

'How was your day, Taehyungie Hyung?' 

'Quite boring, darling. All because I couldn't hear your voice~' 

'Stop thattt!' 

'Why? Don't you love it too?'

Jungkook shook his head, resting his head back against the seat, as the radio was turned on by the elder, and further Taehyung gripped his hand again. 

Jungkook rubbed both his palms against the elder's warm one and giggled when Taehyung hissed. 

A soft melody began to play, and the younger found himself falling into a reverie, of laziness. 

Taehyung took one glance at Jungkook, another at his phone's screen, and sighed, turning in another direction. 

...

'Where *yawn* are you going, Hyung?'- Jungkook asked, rubbing his eyes, as he saw the elder park the car and remove the seatbelt. 

'Be right back, baby.'