.Our baby.

Today was an auspicious day in the family of The Kims-those who owned the country, and particularly were the top-most richest and most well-known family

Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim were the kindest people, one could know of.

They were known for all they did, whether it be building orphanages or providing those in need with the required money. Not only that, they weren't the ones to show off and have big houses or big cars. 

Their sons, Kim Namjoon with his huswife, Kim Seokjin, lived with them and the younger son, Kim Taehyung, who was, publically still single, was particularly returning today. 

Yes. Whilst the elder son, managed the company, with Seokjin who managed his own restaurant he build up, the youngest had just completed his studies and was returning back from the US. 

The reason why everything was a hassle inside the house of the Kims. 

Maids rushed here and there, with Mrs. Kim being busy in the kitchen with her elder son-in-law. Not to mention, Mr. Kim had literally ordered his guards to respectfully tell the media to not disturb their family time today, with Namjoon managing the last few works in the company and the duty to get Taehyung from the airport as well. 

However, it wasn't long, before the eldest son stood beside his husband, looking down, as his mother scurried off to search for her shoe. Why? 

Namjoon missed the airport timings and didn't reach on time. The reason why Taehyung was now, reportedly returning by his own, in his own car, which was in a way, sent by the driver by their father knowing Namjoon might do something like this. 

'I didn't mean to-Jin!'-the latter whined, whilst Jin smiled and shook his head, before rushing to check one last time on the lunch, and that's when they heard a car horn. 

'Young Master's here!!' -came the voice of the butler, and the family reached the steps of their mansion, wide smiles on their faces and tears in Mrs. Kim's eyes, finally seeing her son's black Lamborghini approaching them from beside the water fountain. 

The car stopped, and the driver's side door opened, classic black oxfords gave view to fitting black slacks, and a suit, the tie perfectly rounding up around the neck, the sharp-striking jawline, the small smile on the heart-shaped lips, and finally, the soft deep-brown almond eyes. 

Kim Taehyung unbuttoned his blazer, a glistening Rolex on his wrist, and a glimmering diamond band on his ring finger.

The male, passing a small smile to his family, walked over to the other side of the car, and before they knew it, the door was opened, and his hand stretched out, a pale-white hand, gripping at and contrasting with his tanned one, reached out, and a figure got out of the car. 

'OH MY GOD.' -Mr. Kim announced, shock on his face clearly visible with the way his lips parted, and eyes drifted to his wife, who stared, 

Polished black Chelsea boots, and black jeans, followed by a white dress shirt with flowy sleeves, and a v-neckline. Hoops in one ear, a piercing on the lip, and brown hair, long enough to reach the tip of the ears with the twisted-wavy curls falling over in front of the eyes, the male beside the young master smiled widely looking at Mrs. Kim, who soon rushed to hug him, as if already acquainted for years. 

ɛʋɛʀ ֆօ ֆօʄȶʟʏ~ [ᴛᴋ ᵒⁿᵉˢʰᵒᵗˢ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara