Pure.

A requested two-shot

PART- 2/2 

(Previously- 'Innocent')

Taehyung stared at the glass in his hands, full of whiskey. 

He wasn't someone who liked to get drunk with choice, not even by force, he avoided alcohol at all instances, but right now alcohol seemed like the only thing to get him empty all the thoughts crowding inside his head. 

He stared out at the sea, which was utterly peaceful, with no storm, no high tides, no winds. 

He felt lonely. Absolutely. No one to talk to, neither of his family with him. 

All alone. Lonely. 

Taehyung gulped down the bitter liquid, no longer feeling the burn for he had already drowned in a couple of shots before. 

He slowly rested his head back on the recliner, as he sighed. 

He felt so guilty, still. Almost worthless, considering he hadn't been able to focus in his office today at all either. He had to postpone the meetings, even the dealings that were to take place. 

Again and again, after failing somehow or the other way so many times, he was tired almost. 

Did he really deserve the mafia's seat? Wasn't his brother, Namjoon much better than him? Even his brother-in-law, Suga... 

Taehyung remembered how Namjoon had declined to include himself in the top position of the mafia, just cause he wished Taehyung to take it. And Jimin...he had always been away from home for studies and returned only to get settled with Yoongi who agreed to work 'under' Taehyung and not lead the team. 

Taehyung remembered his dad telling him how much of hard work it was, and how it required the ruler to maintain strength and be sharp at all times. But Taehyung wasn't that strong. 

Not right now, when he sat, downing in alcohol, close to losing almost everything. 

He had told the guards to leave him for now. No one surrounded his penthouse anymore, for he couldn't care any less, he felt like giving up. 

Why had people always taken advantage of his trust? 

When he met the right person, he didn't believe him either! 

Taehyung picked up the bottle of whiskey, ready to pour down more into his glass, when his hand was held by someone. 

Frowning, he looked up to see no one other than, 

Mr. Kim. 

'Drowning in alcohol never knew you'd give up this fast, son.'-his father spoke, as the male sat down beside him.