.Feelings.

Requested oneshot- 

No proofread. Hope you like it~

The kingdom of the pack Moon Howlers was known all around the country for building up the strongest alphas and betas and having a few specially gifted omegas within their army. 

The people were kind, even after all the power and wealth they had, they were kind, good at the heart, human-like almost, not missing an ounce of humanity even after being wolves, known for being cunning and some of the foulest creatures. 

The Kingdom or well pack was ruled by the Kim Clan, the founders of the area and the pack. 

The Kim Clan included King Kim Namjoon, a pure-blood alpha, dominance reeking through his eyes. 

He could, with a snap of his fingers leave people to surrender, on their knees. 

Some of the bravest of soldiers turned to dust in front of him, and yet he never misused his powers. 

Never once, in fact, all he did was rule the kingdom, maintain the peace, and make sure everyone was happy and the criminals got what they truly deserved. 

Beside him, stood his omega, the Luna of the pack, Kim Seokjin. He had healing abilities, ones which were possessed by alphas only, and it surely came off as a surprise, when he was one of the strongest omegas of the pack, ready to rule whenever an emergency pushed him toward the throne. 

They had two three sons, two of whom were already mated, and residing happily. 

The first son, the oldest and probably the most mature, was another pure-blood alpha, Kim Suga. The male was known for his sword fighting skills, the one who rules the armies, and made sure to train the new soldiers and perfect them in the art of protecting the kingdom. 

His mate was another omega, Kim Jimin, to whom he was lawfully married, and according to the traditions, well mated. 

Kim Jimin was known for his splendid skills in the field of judging people, and their emotions. He could look at someone, and with a touch, he'd know exactly what they were feeling. It had developed over time since he had been brought up in a quite disciplined household, which made him rather an introvert, but as he found his mate and his mate's family, he was the brightest and the loudest person one could know of, except after the Luna. 

The second son was Kim Hoseok, one of the chief ministers in the council, always making sure the council worked in order, in favor of his father, and his kingdom, and wasn't polluted in any way. He was a bright personality, almost like sunshine, but it didn't take long for him to rake the area like a thunderstorm if someone went against his family and his loved ones.