A knock on the door, a small hum as the male walked inside with a small grin on his lips and his phone in his hands, followed by two other guys who had their hands full with different bags.

"The fuck is this now?" Jimin asked turning to Taehyung who watched the guys put everything inside the room.

"The new clothes I ordered for him."

"..new clothes? Isn't the closet full already?" Jimin asked, furrowing his eyebrows as he watched Taehyung who now walked closer to them, his eyes moving from Jimin to Jungkook before ending up on Yoongi.

"It is.. But that doesn't matter. I wanna make him wear as much as he can. I wanna fully experience his beauty in every aspect I can."

Jimin looked a bit unsure at Taehyung as if trying to understand what the taller just spoke about.

Jimin knew of Yoongis beauty, but to him it didn't matter one bit what he was wearing.
He was still Yoongi overall and that was the only thing that mattered to him.

Jungkook meanwhile looked like always blankly at him, just watching what was happening.

The bunny boys eyes now on Taehyung who kept moving dangerously close to Yoongi.

"How about you try on some things right now, doll? I'll pick something right away, just-"

Taehyung grabbing Yoongis hand to pull him along only for Jungkook to suddenly grab his arm harshly and push him away from the smaller.

Jimin starting to grin a bit satisfied, whilst Taehyung started to look a bit annoyed at Jungkook.

"what's your problem now? Don't want me to touch him? Is that your problem?" Taehyung asked raising an eyebrow.

No answer as always.

A small sigh from Tae, the male taking a step further towards Jungkook.

"You know Jungkook you're really pissing me off with your silence. It's rude to not answer ones question."

"Is it? But forcefully pulling him along isn't?" Jungkook now retorted, both of them glaring at each other until Yoongi stood up from the bed to go towards the bags that were brought inside.

A look through them and he could only sigh out.
Taehyung really spend so much money on him, for clothes that he'd only wear once and then probably would never see again.

It seemed like such a waste.

A stare at all the bags, dark eyes moving up from left to right.

Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung.

Three pair of eyes that were on him, three different minds that were obsessed with him, three different people who made him question humanity, reality and his own being.

What even seemed real at this point?
Wasn't all of this just like a bad dream he wishes he had?
Perhaps some tricks his mind played on him.

That sadly didn't seem to be the case.

A hand on his arm exactly gave him that answer.

A look at Jimins siren like eyes that could seem so innocent, yet had something dangerous to it.

It was scary.
Yoongi didn't wanna admit it.
But it was scaring the shit out of him, how nice jimin seemed to him.

Unlike Taehyung who sometimes seemed Stern or a bit rough, Jungkook who seemed careless and quiet, Jimin was oddly bubbly, oddly happy and soft to him.