Disclaimer/ AN/ TRIGGER WARNINGS!

IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE READ!

THIS BOOK IS A ROMANCE SERIES. THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK OF THE CORRUPT ME SERIES, SO NO WORRIES!

The majority of this story is in first person while alternative pov's. However, there are snippets in third-person point of view included.

My characters are complex and have distinct personalities. Specifically, this book's love interest is not to everyone's liking, but it is a reminder that this is a DARK ROMANCE. Not all book boyfriends are sunshine and rainbows. Please trust the progress. I don't make characters a certain way if they don't have meaning behind them. You may or may not like most of their actions. And whatever these characters do, do NOT resign me. These are fake characters, and their actions are not actual. They. Are. Not. Real. 

THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE! There will be very cautious scripts!

There will be explicit sexual content, Violence, and very triggering subject themes (Depression, SH, Smut!!, Panic Attacks, SMUTT, Firearms, Language, GRIEF, Trauma, Harassment, Gratuitous Violence, and mention of rape and suicide.)

Again, this is a very dark book. I love you, and your mental health matters.

Please be kind. I'm a beginner writer and am still learning English, which isn't my first language, so there might be a few errors and bad spelling.

If you don't like my books, I don't mind. Many other people love them and support and love me, and I'm incredibly grateful for them. Thank you <3

But if you aren't enjoying my book, hate is unnecessary. Please exit the book; thank you.

Please be kind toward one another in the comments. I can't control what others say or do, but please realize you never know what a person is going through; ignore them and continue your day, and if it's something serious, please report the comment or the account.

Since I do the same thing, reading is an escape universe for all of us. It distracts us from reality, so let's not create a negative space :)

In the end, if you're going through things, you may private message or email me, and our talks will be just between us. I'll try my best to take some time for you because I know many people are going through a tough time right now and need comfort and advice.

Please do not steal my work.

It has caught my attention that some people are stealing my projects and not giving me credit. I put a lot of work and effort into my books; I do everything independently, from the covers to the detailed characters and writing. I love my books, and I'm a perfectionist. Putting in all the work takes days and long nights, so please don't take advantage.

If you see one of my works on someone's page, please report them. If you use one of my works, please give me credit, and I'll most likely allow it. I'm a very nice person. I hate having to be rough in some way, and when I do, it's very serious to me.

Okay, I'm done

Enjoy Torture Me :>
(Again, this book is the first book of the Corrupt Me series)