|| 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ||

Start from the beginning

"Whoa!" He takes off his sunglasses "Wait, we're breaking up?" he jokes.

"I'm serious!" she says.

"I know! Serious is kind of your default setting. Which is why you need me around to lighten you up! Ergo...not leaving" he says.

Davina looks past Josh and notices Mikael, standing on the sidewalk across the street. She's startled, but when she tries to look again, he's gone. Josh notices she's distracted and turns to see what she was looking at behind him.

"Hey, you okay?" Josh asks.

"Just witch stuff" beat "Marcel came to me yesterday. He wanted a cloaking spell. He's going to make a move against Klaus. A big move" Davina says.

"Wow, okay. Guess he forgot to call me. Rude! Did you help him?" he asks.

"Yes, because I didn't want him to get killed, but if Klaus finds out, then..." she was cut off.

"...Hey! Look, if Marcel's got a plan, maybe Klaus will buy a clue, realize he's a negative on the popularity chart, and go into vampire retirement? I hear Palm Springs is nice!" Josh says.

Davina worriedly looks over to where Mikael's ghost was standing, but he's no longer there.

"Klaus isn't the only thing we need to be afraid of" Josh frowns in confusion "Look, if there's a war coming, promise me you'll go before you get caught up in it"

Josh smiles sadly and nods in agreement.

...Rooftop At The French Quarter...

Klaus is scaling the rooftops of various buildings in the French Quarter when Elijah calls him from the compound, while Rosalind and Hayley impatiently stands next to him.

"Yes, brother, what is it?" Klaus answers the phone.

"It appears our wolves have gone astray, brother" Elijah says after clearing his throat.

"They should have been back hours ago" Rosalind says and Hayley nods in agreement.

"We need to find them" Elijah says.

"Well, that might be a bit tricky. You see, we've located their car on a back road in the middle of nowhere. I suspect they've been shanghai'd" Klaus says.

"And you didn't feel the need to share this information?" Elijah asks annoyed.

"It was my intention to present you with a problem only after I had found an appropriate solution" Klaus says.

"Do enlighten us" Elijah says.

"I'm closing in on it as we speak. The only person who would be bold enough to snatch my wolf allies is the one who has the most to lose" Klaus says.

"Marcel" Elijah sighs.

"No, he'll kill them!" Hayley says clearly scared.

"Genevieve assures me that Marcel has procured a cloaking spell. The only witch who will aid Marcel is Davina. I just need to get one last bit of leverage before I pay her a visit" Klaus says.