☆10: Of Him and Her

"Pu- puhahahaha! What's wrong with your hair?"

Jaden points his index finger at Yuji, laughing so loud, like a circus monkey mocking its own trainer.

"..."

In contrast to him, Yuji's eyelid twitching and X shape like vein mark appeared below it.

"Hahahaha! Akh- my stomach!", Jaden hold his stomach while still laughs at Yuji, or specifically his new hairstyle.

Yuji's hair much longer than before.

His left side lock hair is gone, now divided into two braided lines on the left side of his head. The back of his hair is now appeared more spiked. But the most extraordinary part is his bangs, which are way longer and spiked downward bit to the left, resembling dragon's claws.

Well, what Jaden is saying is true. If Yuji's previous hairstyle is more normal that much belong to a proper student, then the current hairstyle can be categorized as wild, crazy, and even strange.

"This is fashion!", shouts him to Jaden, with right fist clenched hard as he wants to smack him in the face.

"Fashion? That kind of hairstyle?", he tilted his head, "Nah, No way that crazy hairstyle is a fashion", he then held his chin, "Or... is it?"

Yuji's eyelid twitched, he really wanted to smack Jaden's idiotic face (yes offense).

"Hmph! At least my hairstyle is much cooler than that clump of moss you called hair", sneer Yuji, pointing his finger toward Jaden's hair.

"Oi! Now you're taking things too far!!", remarks Jaden.

"You're the one who started it, idiot!", said Yuji.

"Don't call me idiot, you're... idiot!", replied Jaden.

"An idiot calling an idiot is the bigger idiot, you idio- no... Moss Head!", sneer Yuji.

"Oi! My hair looks nothing like a Moss!", told him, starting to get angry.

"It does...", said Yuji, with a smug.

"Does not!", replied Jaden.

"Ask your mom, it does!", replied Yuji while pointing at his hair again.

Jaden grits his teeth, staring at Yuji with a silent hint of anger. In contrast to him, Yuji dons a satirical expression to imitate the low IQ Chimpanzee to mocks Jaden.

"..."

"..."

Silence ensure for a while.

Winged Kuriboh who watched their bantering since the beginning suddenly shaking his body, he felt that the surrounding air become colder like it was in the middle of a winter.

""Fine! You asked for it!!""

Both of them quickly placed their respective deck to The Duel Disk, then took five backward steps, eyes locking into each other figure, like an old western gunman ready for a Life or Death duel.

The cold wind passed through them, the trees that surrounding both of them began rustling so noisy, as if they were intimidated or excited to see the duel.

Just then-

CAWW!

A dark crow passing by right in the middle of Yuji and Jaden, shrieking with an ugly tone as if asking, "which one of you, that'll become my meal?", as for signaling the start of the duel.

Yuji clicked his tongue, Jaden slowly narrowed his eyes. Both of them at the same time draws five cards to their hand.

The one who opens his mouth first is Yuji, "Oh, I'm going to shave that stupid clump of Moss from your head! "