#7: New Page

"Yuji, how do I look?"

Standing in front of him is Sakura wearing her new Obelisk Blue Duel Academy uniform.

Which consists of the standard sleeveless female Obelisk Blue uniform which consists of a blue skirt combined with a belt colored in a light blue hue, black colored high socks, black heels boots, and sleeveless jacket made of white colored fabric with some blue marks around the collar and on the front side in chest level.

.....

After putting down the luggage, Yuji got a message from Sakura that she wants to see his dorm (room).

Yuji reluctantly reject her, because of the simple reason that the dorm he assigns to is a male dormitory.

But Sakura totally insisted on coming to his dorm, she says that she wants to take a look around the school with Yuji.

Yuji who is still reluctant ask her, "Why don't you go with your friend?"

Which Sakura simply answer, "The only friend that I know here is Yuji"

Her simple answer made sense to him, so he finally agrees to go together with her, and wait at the Slifer dorm.

Later...

"...worse"

"Huh?"

"The dorm where you live is... worse" say Sakura with blank expression, but her condensing tone is potrays it as serious.

Yuji scratches his cheek, "You think so? But it isn't that bad you know, at least this room is clean, and the facilities are okay"

"..." Sakura were silent, [That's not what I meant]

Sakura then gaze at Yuji who already wear his Academy attire.

The red jacket symbolized Slifer Red Dormitory, unbuttoned, and unlike the usual Slifer jacket, Yuji's jacket had a hood in place of the collar and longer hem. Underneath it, Yuji is wearing a white collared shirt.

He's also wearing a dark blue jean, and black sneakers with white lining. Attached to his belt are two new Kaiba Corp's leather Deck Boxes.

Sakura nodded after looking at his attire, "Not... bad"

Yuji tilt his head slightly, didn't know what she's talking about.

Sakura chuckle seeing his reaction, and then say "Yuji, how do I look?"

...

Yuji, how do I look?"

Asked by Sakura, Yuji look at her tentatively and was left speechless with his mouth hanging open as he looks at her from top to bottom, and then to the top again.

Pretty girl with silver-white hair like a stardust in the night sky, and captivating eyes like a pair of gleaming sapphires.

She's wearing a pink hair pin that resemble a cartoonish cat, which look cute on her.

Then, the Obelisk Blue female uniform perfectly wrap her well sculptured slim and healthy figure, revealing her fair and silky smooth skin, boosting her feminine charm much further.

Her straight long and slender legs were well-proportioned with a bit of sensuality, the flesh is evenly stopped, and the lines are smooth and elastic.

Truly, a killer legs!!

"WOW"

Yes, WOW. The word he can think of right now after looking at Sakura in her new Academy uniform.

He still stares at the gap between her skirt and socks, as those spot were magically enchanted to entice his eyes.

Sakura, who noticed where's the part Yuji was looking, quickly hide it with her hands, "Yuji... pervert".