☆8: Old Dorm Rumble III

"Save me, Ankuriboh!"

Yuji immediately discards Ankuriboh in his hand to The Graveyard at the speed of lightning.

A blue fur ball fairy with golden attachments, especially The Ankh symbol on its forehead, appears! It seems it was carrying something in its hands.

Dark Magician Girl surprised, "What is this?! What did you?!", asked her.

Yuji grins, "I simply activate Ankuriboh's effect", replied him.

The card that Ankuriboh held is falling to Yuji's side of the field, opening a portal where a white vanilla blob-like monster jumped from it.

"By discarding Ankuriboh from my hand, I special summon Marshmallon from The Graveyard in face-up defense position!"

What emerges on his field is Marshmallon who widened his eyes in confusion and surprise as it witnessing five powerful beams comes toward his position.

Marshamallon squinted his eyes looking at the impending attack, determined to stop it.

It then opens his mouth wide, swallowing the destructive beams like it was some sort of noodle.

"Marshmallon's effect. It can't be destroyed by battle", told him as he clenched his hand, smiling.

Dark Magician Girl pouting. Thanks to Marshmallon, Yuji's Life Points are saved for now, and any more attack would be useless as Marshmallon has the effect that it can't be destroyed by battle.

"Turn end!", declares her with a tone containing anger and frustration.

Yuji smiles wryly, he then shifted his gaze to Marshmallon.

"Due to Ankuriboh's effect, during the end phase Marshmallon is sent to The Graveyard", explained Yuji as Marshmallon on his field becoming transparent.

Next is his turn, but he felt a bit doubtful if he can win against Dark Magician Girl or not.

He didn't have any cards left in his hand, so the outcome of the duel rest on his next draw.

Yuji placed his fingers on the top of his deck, closing his eyes, then took a deep breath.

[Heart of the cards... answer my call!]

Yuji opens his eyes, gaze sharp as a katana.

"Draw!", he shouted.

This is his last chance. If he failed draws the key card, the next turn Dark Magician Girl play, he had a feeling he'll definitely lose.

"This is..."

He shifted his gaze from the newly drawn card to the monsters on Dark Magician Girl's side of the field.

Quintet Magician (LV.12)
ATK/4500 DEF/4500

Dark Magician (LV.7)
ATK/2500 DEF/2100

On her field there are two monsters, Quintet Magician with 4500 attack power, and Dark Magician with 2500 attack power.

Both monsters almost have the same degree of protection, one can not be affected by the opponent's card's effect, while the other one can't be destroyed by the opponent's card effect.

Plus there is still one set card on her field, unknown if it for supporting her spellcaster monsters or etc.

Yuji smiled wryly, he then shifted his gaze to the card he had drawn.

[Using this card is truly helpful, but... won't it also empower her?], asked him in his mind.

The corners of his mouth bend upward, [I'll deal with it later! Survival comes first!!]