#44: The Promise that surpass space and time

"Ugh... I'm beat..." said Yuji walking.

Just today, there are at least 30 peoples challenging him, and not only that there is at least a dozen of student that chasing him either to bought Odd-Eyes or his HERO deck from him, or even to made him their direct disciple for the teacher.

"Aren't you happy?" Said Sakura, walking beside him.

"Ugh... at first I was happy they acknowledge my skill, but after many challenge and chasing, the fatigue finally catches up to me"

"Humhum" giggled her looking at the exhausted Yuji.

Because of the duel between Yuji and Sakura, the promotion exam will be postponed until there is a future announcement.

The duel between them even made the highlight news of Duel Academy. The news can be found on the magazine, wall magazine, school newspaper, and even website.

Thanks to that duel, the name Yuji Kusanagi and Sakura Isshiki become much more famous, especially Yuji.

He is said to be the second generation of Seto Kaiba, because of the similarity between his Odd-Eyes Advance Dragon and Kaiba's own Blue Eyes White Dragon.

It's even said that Odd-Eyes in terms of versatility already surpassed that of a Blue Eyes.

Not only that, there's even a rumor that his E•HERO deck were given to and by Pegasus himself, and his E•HERO cards were one of a kind copy, and it's not for sale.

There are also some students who called him the strongest HERO deck user.

In just one ordinary duel, his name spreads like a wildfire.

Thanks to that, for two days straight, he chased by students and teachers alike for:

One, is to buy the card Odd-Eyes Advance Dragon or his HERO deck.

Two, is to challenge and bring down Yuji Kusanagi.

Three, the teacher wanted him to become his/her disciple for *certain* reasons.

"The second Kaiba my ass... I'm nowhere near his level, and what is it about The strongest HERO user?! Even with my current deck I'm still struggling to beat Jaden who use the common HERO deck" complained him.

Sakura nod, "Yeah... that guy is so scary, he can draw anything he needs as he wanted too"

Both of them were walking alone together through the street.

Today, Sakura received a challenge from Jaden, and both of them duke it out in front of Slifer Red Dormitory.

They dueled and dueled, until the pale moon hangs on the sky.

It is already 20.22 p.m, and just let a girl alone to her house (dorm) is at this hour is dangerous, that is why Yuji accompanied her to her house (dorm).

When they walk, Yuji secretly glance at her.

[No matter what... their resemblance is uncanny]

After the duel between them at promotion exam, Yuji... for hours tried to communicate with Odd-Eyes, he even begged Jaden to help him, alas... it was for nothing, the dragon didn't answer him nor Jaden, even his partner Winged Kuriboh can't communicate with it.

"What a troublesome dragon..." whispered him.

"What is it about a Dragon?" Asked her.

Yuji scratches his cheek, "N- no, nothing"

"Don't lie…"

Yuji sighed, he gave up and told Sakura everything.

"Oh" answered her.