☆20: The Emergence

Through the windows, the lonely hallway is illuminated by the piecing moonlight that can't drive off the sunken darkness nevertheless.

On that hallway, a lone girl walking slowly in trance, listless... toward the door on the end of the lonely hallway.

"I'm home...", told her with a tired tone, as she opened the door.

She then closed and locks off the door.

Never minding to changed her uniform, she quickly jumps to her bed, slamming her face to the white comforting pillow.

"Haaaaamffmmmmffff!!!

[This suuuuccckkkkssss!!!]", she screamed.

She punched and kick the bed, "Why?! Why I can't win against him?!", cried her.

She grits her teeth, face contorted with rage and disappointment.

"I already made notes, training, get cards that can counter him, but why?! Why?! Why I can't win?! Am I really that weak?! Am I really... that pathetic?!"

She hugs her pillows as hard as she can, "Just... why? I just want to win against him", cried her.

Sakura pulls herself from the pillow, and then swept the tears from her eyes.

"No... let's try again"

With fiery eyes, Sakura immediately get down from her bed to her study table. Quickly grabbed a pen and prepared a book, then she checks her PDA if The Academy creates any record of today's duel between her and Yuji.

She bites her lips, and the bitterness of iron fouled the inside of her mouth. With narrows eyes like sharpened dagger, she swears.

"Next time... I'll defeat you, Yuji!!!"

.........................................................................

"This is my VICTORY!", yells Sakura.

The tyrannical violet beam pushed back Odd-Eyes' blazing flames, until it pierce through his armor-like scales with ease as if it was made from butter.

The violet beam shoot through the dragon, but it wasn't over yet. As the violet beam still continuing chasing after the dragon's master that hide behind its back.

"Ggguuuaaaahhhkkk!!!"

The beam connects, hitting him with a force of wrath.

The loud BANGING sound reverberates, the arena's lights flickers, and massive explosive gray dust emerges on the spot where Yuji is standing previously, hindering the spectators' eyes.

Jaden-Yuji |LP 1500>0|

"Yuji!!!", Jaden, Syrus, and Chumley screams, as they were worried and horrified by the attack he had caught.

Syrus grab his hairs, with a petrified expression he looked at the Life Points of his two friends become a Big ZERO.

"Yuji and Big Bro... lost?"

Beside Misawa, Alexis cover her mouth with her hands, her eyes widened witnessing the result of the duel.

"No... please no"

The four of them starred wide-eyes at their friends' Life Points without blinking.

Meanwhile, on Crowler's side...

"Scherzi, Signora Sakura!!!"

Crowler stood up from his seats, "Non~ Non~ Non~", then dancing in pivot turn as he laughs celebrating Sakura and Aster's victory.

While as for Jaden, rather than thinking about their Life Points, he immediately ran into the thick gray smoke, trying to find and help his friend.

"Koff! Koff! Yuji!! Where are- you?"