#28: DRS, End of a Party

"Big Bro... I wonder what he is doing now?"

A light blue haired boy were sitting in a big hall. Beside him, there are also many students, which all of them were students who were disqualified on the previous Duel Research Society's recruitment party.

"What would happen to me?" whisper him weakly.

After he lost, Syrus quietly exit the recruitment room with his head held up. But, after he exits the room, tears begin to flow, and he breaks crying.

Mumbling that this isn't fair, I'm just here to follow his Big Bro, and also he didn't bring any side deck, etc.

Even he said to Jaden he will be back next year, he himself didn't know if The Academy would allow him to enroll here again, and it's scaring him so much that he wished to disappear.

"Syrus Truesdale?"

But then, two Obelisk students came up to him. Their face and hairstyle is identical, the only difference maybe their clothing and gender.

One is a tall guy who had medium dark blue hair, with a long bang that covered his left face.

In contrast to him, the other is a girl that shorter than the guy. Like the guy, she also had similar hair color and style, in her case her long bang covered her right face.

Syrus was dumbfounded when asked by the girl, alas he quickly adjust himself and ask shyly, "Y-yes... what is it?"

"Come with us. All the participant who were disqualified required to gather in the big hall" tell her.

"H-huh?"

And then he is to are, sitting lonely by himself, surrounded by many students. Because he is the only one here with Slifer Red Jacket, many of them glaring at him. Some with hostility, some with pity, and some with ridicule.

Being the only one here who is different is so SUCK, and he hopes to go to the dorm ASAP.

CZING!

Suddenly the lights were off, darkness filling the room, some students begin to turn on their PDA to substitute for a flashlight.

Like a light show, a trail of light fall to a certain girl standing on the top of the stage.

Blonde hair styled in twintail, floral patterned choker, and a navy jacket, her cute little round face is passable to be called like a doll.

"Yahoo everyone ☆" greet her happily.

Yes. She is none other than Kei Mavis.

"Aaaaaa!!!", All the student present begin to scream hysteric when they saw her face.

Some of the male student ran up to her, trying to hold her off, but fortunately they were fended off by another students and teacher.

Everyone began to shout protest and even jeer at her.

"Jeez... what a nasty fan" pouted her.

Looking at the enraged gob- student mobs, she quickly took a microphone, setting up the volume button to max.

She takes a deep breath, "Hu...."

"ATTENTION!!!!!!" then let it out.

Her loud voice amplified by the speakers reverberates through the whole room so loudly and violently, that makes all the people presents involuntary covered their ears.

All the enraged mobs stop. They then begin focusing their attention on her.

Finally quiet, she nods.

"For all of your student who were disqualified from the recruitment. I had an announcement to give it to you.