☆23: Final Phase, part 2

"Wake Up Your Elemental HERO!!!"

A New HERO descend, but unlike any other HEROES. This particular HERO use translucent staff like clock hand, have long moonlight hair, dark blue robe and long cape like it was made from the vast space of the universe containing the countless Nebula and Stars!

Rather than a HERO, a Magician or Sorcerer suit him better.

But this is the HERO manifested by the card Wake Up Your Elemental HERO.

No matter what the appearance, he is... a HERO.

Wake Up Your Elemental HERO (LV.10)
ATK/2500 DEF/2100

"Wake Up Your Elemental HERO's effect! This card gain 300 attack for each monster used as its materials!"

Wake Up Your Elemental HERO (LV.10)
ATK/2500>7600 DEF/2100

Aster clicked his tongue, "Another HERO that surpassed Dusktopia and Destroyer Phoenix Enforcer's attack!"

"Let's battle! Wake Up Your Elemental HERO, attack Destiny HERO Dusktopia!", ordered Yuji as he throws a punch gesture to Aster.

Aster clenched his hand, "Don't get carried away! Dusktopia's effect, activate!"

He explained, "Once per turn, target one monster on the field, that monster can't be destroyed by battle or any card's effect, and both players won't receive any battle damages from the chosen monster"

"This is...", Yuji frowned, hearing Aster's explanation about Dusktopia.

"I choose Dusktopia to protect himself, Anastasis Gleam!"

The armor of D-HERO Dusktopia shines more brightly. Blinding everyone in a single second.

"What an interesting ability...", said Yuji with a tone containing the hint of fear in it.

"But I won't let you! This instant, activate the quick-play spell from my hand-", immediately Yuji placed a card to the field.

At the same time as him, Aster points his index finger to the holographic face-down card on the field.

"At this moment, open the set card!"

Like Gravity and Fate. People are drawn to one another and meet in the same way the two magnet reacted to each other.

Magnets with the same pole would reject one another, but when one of their pole is reversed, they would be attracted to each other.

This can allude to Human. One can form a friendly, or loving relationship by attracting the others. On the other side, one can form a hostile and vicious relationship between each other.

This kind of connection allowing for unique and even the unpredictable engagement.

Like one duelist having the same move, or even accidental strategy, as the opposite duelist.

Aster and Yuji: "Forbidden Chalice!!"

D-HERO Dusktopia (LV.10)
ATK/3000>3400 DEF/2100

Wake Up Your Elemental HERO (LV.10)
ATK/7000>2900 DEF/2100

Same Archetype, different series, different strategy, different duelist, but both of them arrived at the same conclusion.

Both Yuji and Aster activate the quick-play spell card Forbidden Chalice, both targeting the opponent's monster, both tried to outdo the other, with resulting in both monster (their effect) got negated.

But, that doesn't meant the battle phase or the fight in general is already over.

"Grand Chariot!!!", yells Yuji, as Wake Up Your E•HERO dashed toward D-HERO Dusktopia!