☆9: Sakura Days, 4th petals

Moonlight sneaked in through the window as the girl with silverish moon hair gaze upon the moon's reflection on the lake, as if that spot is the area where the night fairies are bathing.

Contrary to her sweet gaze, her hand clenching the PDA so hard that it made cracking sounds.

"So... you woke me up just to tell me that?", told Sakura, irritated.

"Y-yes...?", the man on the phone replied nervously.

CRACK!

She held the PDA more tightly, "Dad... do you know what time IT IS?!", asks her with a menacing tone.

"U-um... 10 p.m?"

"Three... It's three in the morning!", lashed her. "You call me... this late, because you succeed in creating a bunch of new cards?!"

Hiro Isshiki, a card designer from Illusion inc, the corporation owned and led by Maximillon Pegasus, the father of The Duel Monster game.

Among the cards he had to design, Hiro Isshiki was best known for the creation of The Princess Plant series.

But not for long, as he already created two another series which he's going to tell Sakura about it. Of course, both series hasn't been released or known to the public yet, making it exclusive for his daughter use only.

"W-wait, hold on, sweetie! With this series that I created, I'm confident that you can be the best duelist in Duel Academy....... maybe"

Sakura's eyes dropped when she heard the word 'maybe' from her father, "I see... congrats then, can you give me the details later?", told her with tired tone.

"Wait... ho-hold on! Don't hang up yet! I still want to talk with you! Please?! I'll double your monthly allowance! I swear!".

"......"

"I swear on my name that the mighty Pharaoh would come down to earth from the afterlife to punish me if I'm lying!"

Sakura sighs, "Fine... go on"

Unbeknownst to Sakura, her father Hiro Isshiki currently doing a 'guts' or 'yosha!' pose after hearing her replies.

Her father then fix his gesture and coughed a few times before he starts, "Um... well... Sakura, how... how are school?", asked him.

Sakura tilt her head sideways after hearing such a normal and simple question, "That's it? Well... I think it's good"

"Heh... how so?"

Sakura then tell her experiences at Duel Academy, how she spent her days at school, how she met and socialized with other people, how she joined a club or extracurricular (with questionable leader), and didn't forget to include her dueling experiences.

His father smiled and laughs listening to his daughter's story at Duel Academy, specially the part when she managed to persuade (blackmailing) her teacher, and how she and her opponent almost destroyed the whole room just because of a duel.

Of course when he noticed the opponent's name being 'YUJI' he can't help but cursing silently inside his heart and clench his phone tightly until cracks appear on the handle.

"Hey... uh... dad?"

Talking about her dueling experiences, Sakura remembers the vision she saw when dueling Yuji.

"Yeah, hon?"

"Do you know a duelist name ZARC?", asked Sakura.

The previous duel with Yuji left a huge question for her. It's already been a few days after the practical exam, but the vision still plaguing her mind.