☆24: Burdened Heart & Walking Shadows

"Goodbye Everyone!"

Jaden and Yuji waved their hand on the boat, smiling as to reassure their friend.

"Big Bro! Yuji! Ukh- huuuu... I'm waiting for your return!!", screams Syrus as he was crying.

"Don't cry, we're going to meet again!", shouts Jaden.

Chumley took a step forward, "This is my final year! After my graduation, let's hold a Barbecue party, it's my treat!!", yells him.

Alexis clenched her hand in front of her bountiful chest, watching them with a complex expression.

[Jaden, Yuji... I'm... I'm truly sorry!]

"......", Misawa crossed his arms, watching both of them attentively on the moving boat.

[Jaden, Kusanagi, it's really unfortunate. I really hope that the both of you can stay in The Duel Academy]

Misawa then waved his hand, "Jad- number 1, Yuji, Goodbye. I'm glad I met you both".

He then turned his head, searching or looking after someone.

[Where is Sakura? Why didn't she come?!], wonders Misawa.

"Take care, all of you!", said Yuji waving his hand, eyes kinda watery.

The six of them waves their hand for the last time, promising to meet each other again.

Syrus and Chumley stops waving their hand as the boat is getting far away until it's become a dot in the horizon.

"They're gone... Big Bro and Yuji", said Syrus with a dejected tone.

"Don't worry Syrus-nya, I'm sure you're all going to meet them again, isn't that right Pharaoh-nya?", cheered Lymann Banner as he's carrying a cat named Pharaoh in his arms.

Pharaoh: "Meow!"

Syrus nods, smiling, "Um! I hope... I hope we will!"

On the cliff overlooking the harbor, a silverish white haired girl with beauty akin to the thousand moon, stood silently watching the farewell between them.

"Until we meet again, Yuji"

.........................................................................

Jaden-Yuji |500>0|

Both Jaden and Yuji laying on the floor motionless after Starving Venom's attack.

Jaden blasted into the air, his body crashing to the floor with loud noise, and rolled 3–4 times before he stops.

Meanwhile, Yuji got blasted directly crashing the wall creating a loud noise and cracks like spider's web pattern by the strong force, and then fall with his face hitting the floor first.

"Jaden!!! Yuji!!!", Syrus, Alexis, Misawa, and Chumley screams, terrified as they are witnessing their defeat.

"Ukh...", groaned Yuji in pain.

They had lost, he... lost. Yuji was very tired at the moment, his body was itching with pains as every cell in his body scream, even holding his consciousness is rather difficult.

Tak... Tak...

He heard an approaching footstep.

"Yo, are you alright pal?", asked Jaden holding his left shoulder.

"Can't you see?!", replied Yuji in a tired and slightly unkind tone.

Yuji grits his teeth, and slowly get up with the help from Jaden.

After he managed to stand up, Yuji held his head high, staring at the ceiling with dull eyes like a dead fish.

"We lost...", a single tear drops from his right eye, and can't help but to grit his teeth and clenching both hands in frustration.