#21: DRS

"Duel Research Society"

Yuji asks the silver-white hair girl that sit next to him.

"Um. I think you'll be interested"

Yuji's look at the leaflet Sakura giving him.

"We Want You!" say Kaibaman in his bubble speech, pointing his finger. Yuji smiled wryly looking at Kaibaman, it's not surprising because he kinda reminds him of Seto Kaiba.

"Hmm... the recruitment test start tomorrow, huh? Four p.m... two hours before dinner... alright, it's kinda interesting"

Sakura nodded at his words, "I knew you'll be interested"

"Oh? What are you reading? Seems interesting" ask another dual colored haired boy who just joined the conversation.

"Here" Yuji pass the leaflet to him, Jaden and the light blue haired kid Syrus start reading it.

"Duel Research Society? This is the first time I heard about this name, is this a new club?" Asked Syrus.

"Don't know" Yuji shake his head.

"It's not, the club itself has been running for three year"

"Is that so? Hm?"

Syrus and the others then shift their gaze to a certain student with yellow jacket, he suddenly joins the conversation, and it is unknown when he was sitting beside Yuji.

"Misawa? Since when are you here?" Asked Sy.

Beside Syrus, all of them also confused and curious, since when he was here listening to them.

"I've been here before you all came" say Misawa as he shocked to hear Syrus' question and looking at the surprised gaze of them all.

"I-is that so?" Syrus wryly smile.

"Then do you know about them?" Asked Yuji.

"Only a little you see..."

Misawa start to explain the thing he knew about Duel Research Society. From the name alone, it is a club that dedicate to research things related to duel monster.

Like researching a new combo for a certain deck, researching a new way to duel, researching about duel monster archetype, etc. Based on the rumor, they're even researching about the lifeforms that reside inside the DM card.

"Duel Monster Spirits? There's no way they exist" say Syrus.

"No, Sy. They exist... the spirit that reside in the card" say Yuji calmly, when he says about this his eyes gaze down, his face are solemn yet somber at the same time.

"Yuji..." Sakura calls his name, rather worried about him. To her, this is the first time that Yuji show this sad expression.

Jaden nod, "What Yuji say it's true. Believe me or not, I had one. You can also see him, right, Yuji?" Say Jaden smiling, as he points his finger to something beside him.

"..."

Sakura tilted her head, confused. Syrus and Misawa also confused, as both look at each other, gesturing if the other can see it or not.

Beside Jaden, they can't see anything in the place he's pointing at. As so, they look at Yuji, who Jaden told maybe he can see it.

But-

"I can't..." Yuji shakes his head.

"Eh?" JuJadendai surprised hearing his answer. He had very strong intuition that say Yuji can really see Duel Monsters Spirit. Not only that, this morning, he even saw his Winged Kuriboh circling Yuji happily.