☆22: Final Phase, part 1

"Draw!"

Sakura continues, "At this phase, I activate Destiny HERO Destroyer Phoenix Enforcer to revive himself"

A blazing pillar shoot out from the ground, transporting Destiny HERO Destroyer Phoenix Enforcer back from the afterlife to the field.

Yuji clicked his tongue, seeing the annoying HERO is back.

He then observes Sakura's field with a worried look, [Just one attack from him would result in our defeat...]

He then looked into his set card.

[If this card enough?], he frowned.

After that he slowly shakes his head, [No, I shouldn't be pessimistic... I must believe in my card!]

Sakura creases her eyebrows, "Battle! Destiny HERO Phoenix Enforcer attack Yuji directly!"

Destroyer Phoenix Enforcer swing his hand, creating three blazing crescent attacks like crimson crescent moons.

The attacks he created from the swing is so beautiful, as if Leonardo da Vinci was stroking the crimson wet paintbrush on the canvas made from air to draw another masterpiece, it was truly a superb movement.

"Trap card open, Ridiculing World!"

But such amazing technique would met with ridicules from those who isn't that knowledgeable in the arts, of those who envious, and those who gained pleasure from mocking others, like the newly emerges phantoms who laughing at them.

The newly emerges phantom not only stops the attack easily with a mere wave of hand, it also laughs at Destiny HERO Destroyer Phoenix Enforcer as to mock how weak and ridiculous his attack is.

Ridiculing World's Phantoms: "KUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Yuji explained, "Ridiculing World, all monster on the opponent's side gained 100 attack, and monsters with higher attack than their original value can't attack until the end of this turn"

D-HERO Destroyer Phoenix Enforcer
(LV.8) ATK/2500>2600 DEF/2100

More and more Phantom surrounds Destroyer Phoenix Enforcer, Aster, and Sakura, mocking and laughing at them.

"What a distasteful hologram", comment Aster, as he's frowning and disgusted by the laughs and the whispers.

Sakura who previously been showered by the protest and hateful comments by Aster's fans, felt that the ridiculing laughs from Yuji's Ridiculing World effect is much more loathsome.

She can't even help to think is this Yuji's way of ridiculing her? Creating masses of phantom just to mess with their head and heart? Is stopping Destroyer Phoenix Enforcer's attack is just a cover, and his real target is their mental?

Whichever it is, Yuji had done a good job.

"I... end my turn", said her in a low tone that can be heard by the opposing duelists.

One by one Ridiculing World's Phantoms started disappear, gradually the ridicules stops, even so their distasteful laughter still ringing in their ears like a satanic reminder.

Yuji nods, smiling that his trap card successfully wards off the opposing HERO from attacking any further.

Jaden who looks at them turned his head to his tag partner, "Yuji, I think your trap isn't only affecting their monster"

Yuji smile wryly while scratches his cheek.

"Yeah, I never knew that Ridiculing World's visual and sound effect can be this... effective. Then again, we'll be screwed if not for it"