#17: Crossroad, Binge

"Starving Venom Fusion Dragon!!!"

The luminescence flower bud bloom, revealing the dragon inside.

Everybody holds their breath, as they were fascinated (or intimidated) by the revealing dragon.

Violet scales, orbs etched on many part of his body, huge horn and terrifying mandibles, long wings on his back and hips, when open resembling the mouth of the Venus flytrap complete with terrifying fangs.

The dragon roared loudly, blowing everything in its path like a hurricane. The audience presents, involuntary raise their arms to guard and maintaining their position.

Starving Venom Fusion Dragon (LV.8)
ATK 2800 DEF 2000

"It's another strong monster..." say Syrus, amazed.

Yuji narrowed his eyes, glaring at the violet dragon, "Sakura... You're really bringing out some troublesome guy" say Yuji astonished, even though his hands still trembling.

As he heard Yuji's word, the violet dragon roared again, but this time its focus on him.

"Do you want to play with Yuji?" Ask Sakura smiling.

The violet dragon roared again, "Is that so?" Nod Sakura.

Like a good puppy, Starving Venom lowered his head, Sakura chuckles seeing his demeanor, and like a good master she rubs his horn.

"Are you hungry? If so, activate your effect... eat Elemental HERO Thunder Giant, Binge Eater!"

When Sakura said those words, Jaden were surprised, "Eat Thunder Giant?"

The violet dragon lunge and stood in front of the giant HERO, but when it comes to height, Starving Venom clearly eclipse him.

Starving Venom grabs the giant hero's head. The giant HERO felt a burning sensation all over his body, and struggling to remove the dragon's hand.

"What's happening?!" Ask Jaden, as he saw a golden aura comes out from Thunder Giant, and absorbed into the violet dragon's hand.

Hearing Jaden question, Sakura smiles and answer him.

"Starvy's effect, Binge Eater. When this monster fusion summoned, I can target one special summoned monster my opponents controls, and gains attack equal to it"

Starving Venom Fusion Dragon (LV.8)
ATK 2800>5200 DEF 2000

"Attack... 5200?!" Shout Jaden, shocked.

Alexis' eyes wide open, as she saw the change in its attack points, "Gains attack equals to the attack of the opponent controls..."

"Isn't that a cheat?!" Shout Syrus, concerned about Jaden.

"So what? Not all monster were equal anyway" say Sakura calmly.

She still continues, "and... the effect is not only that"

"""There's more?!""" Shout Syrus, Mindy and Jasmine surprised.

Sakura nod, "Once per turn, I can target one level five or more my opponent's special summoned monster, and gains its name, and effect" tell her.

"What- what a powerful ability... not only attack, but also the name and effect too?" Say Alexis truly shocked.

Starving Venom Fusion Dragon > E•HERO Thunder Giant

"Staving Venom! Use Thunder Giant's effect, and destroys him"

The grip of the violet dragon become stronger, the giant HERO screams as he felt his head were crushed slowly.