☆6: Old Dorm Rumble

[I'm gonna die...]

Yuji placed his deck into The Duel Disk, witnessing the girl in front of him summoning a similar device in her left hand out of thin air.

At first, he thought the girl in front of him were Alexis, but as it turned out it was somebody else.

Calling her somebody is an underestimation. In the world of Duelist, she was a very famous one, and her name is...

"My name is Dark Magician Girl, it is nice to meet you ♡", says her doing a cute poses and winking toward him.

Yuji smiles wryly. He thought that she is a student from The Duel Academy who just cosplaying as a duel monster, but after she launches two magical missiles and summoning a Duel Disk out of thin air, made Yuji realized that the girl in front of him isn't just a cosplayer but rather a bona fide Duel Monster spirit named Dark Magician Girl.

For a good or shit luck, now he must duel her, even though he was in a hurry to search and rescue Alexis.

If he refused her duel invitation, it would result in him being minced meat, or probably a frog.

The Duel Disk expands, and Yuji opens his mouth.

"Before we duel, let me tell you that I'm not your enemy and I absolutely won't endanger your life! I'm here to search for my friend, that's all", said Yuji with solemn expression.

Dark Magician Girl's eyelid twitched, "I'll be the judge for that", told her.

Yuji were earnest, there isn't any lies in his words, but Dark Magician Girl did not believe him because she still felt the dangerous vibes that oozing from his body.

He closed his eyes, "Then I'll make you believe me with this duel"

Dark Magician Girl nods, "Then before we start..."

Like a circus performer, Dark Magician Girl spins and swings her staff so skillfully, and then throw it up into the sky.

BANG!

She snaps her fingers, and her staff explodes into a beautiful multicolored firework, which amazed Yuji.

The firework is just a beginning, as a magic circle with pentagram symbol appears above them which then a thin pink layer-like curtain fall from the circle, surrounding Yuji and Dark Magician Girl like aurora.

With a confused and worried look, Yuji asked, "Is this... Shadow Game?"

The girl in front of him shakes her head, "No, this isn't Shadow Game".

She then touched her cheek with her beautiful index finger, doing a cute pose.

"The mechanic is similar, but... gunununu", she grumbles, "This wasn't a Shadow Game, more like a pact or Geass between two duelists"

She continues, "Like I said before. If I won, you'll tell me everything about yourself! Depending on the answers... I'll decide if I must erase you or not"

The corner of Yuji's mouth twitched, "That... sounds like a Shadow Game?!"

Dark Magician Girl pouted, "No, it isn't! Don't compare my magic with a Shadow Game!", cried her.

After a brief silence, she coughed, "W- well, it is up to you to believe this is a Shadow Game or not. Beside... until one of us is victorious, both duelists can't escape from here".

The corner of Yuji's mouth twitched again, [Yeah, this is a Shadow Game].

Dark Magician Girl extends her left arm, "What are we waiting for?! Let's duel!", insisted her as The Duel Disk expanded.