42: See Vision

"U…ugh..."

Yuji tried to open his eyes, but the throbbing in his head prevented him from waking up.

He trued it again, for the first time in his life he felt that just opening your eyelids is so hard.

"Where- Kuhn!" After he manages to open his eyes, a surge of light invaded his eyesight, "So... blinding"

Like that, he was repeatedly open and closing his eyes, struggling to adjust his vision.

"Ow..." As he tries to stand up, he quickly fell again.

His limbs are so listless, it was like was comatose for several years without doing a slight exercised.

One minute, two minutes, three minutes.

He was finally able to stand and walks.

"This... where is this place?", asked him as he observed the surrounding.

From his observation, he knew that he was in the middle of the city. But the questions is... which city he was right now? How can he be here?

The city he is observing is weird. The building were very colorful and had different shapes that is like an art, there are many vehicles without wheels and just hovering above the black road, and there is many cute square-shaped robot that resembling Wall-E but more high-tech.

Yuji's eyes begin to twitched, "Am I... in the future?" He took a deep breath, trying to accept his situation.

"Okay... I'm fine, toootally fiiine" told him with a joking tone to cheer himself up.

Looking at the very bright sky above, he knew this is still noon.

"What the?!"

When he's looking at the sky, something caught his attention.

White, fast like a jet, body looks like a mecha especially its wings that shine like a shinning moon.

"Kuh!"

Yuji held his head, his head begins to throb again.

"Uh... help... somebody!" Yuji held his head strongly, the throbbing pain become more intense.

After standing for a while, finally... his throbbing headache is gone.

"What is that thing?! Is that a robot or dragon or both perhaps?! Maybe... is that a Duel Monster?"

Yuji takes a deep breath again, then he held his chin, trying to remember the event before he transferred here.

"Last time, I was dueling Sakura in promotion exam. When our dragon clash at each other... I used Graceful Dice to boost Odd-Eyes' attack, then-

Then a sudden blinding explosion engulf me... but... how can a holographic image transferred me to- no... no way is it true"

Something caught in his mind, when he thought about such probability he began to laugh dried, "No way this is The Spirit World"

As the name suggest, The Spirit World is a world inhabited by spirit... Duel Monster Spirit.

Having comes to such possibility made his body shudder in excitement. If this is the real Spirit World, then maybe he can- with Rainbow Kuriboh.

"No! It's too soon to come for such conclusion!" Shouted him, as he shakes his head.

He's thinking if this is the true Spirit World would him- would Rainbow Kuriboh and the rest... forgive him?

Thinking about such plausible thought scares him.

Yuji grit his teeth, and eyes focused on the view ahead, "I should investigate it further!"