☆12: Easy Apology

Slifer Red Dormitory, Room 204.

Yuji was lying on his body, staring at the card in his hand.

Dark Magician Girl (LV.6)
ATK/2000 DEF/1700

Effect: Gains 300 ATK for every "Dark Magician" or "Magician of Black Chaos" in the GYs.

Dark Magician Girl, a Duel Monster spirit that has been the idol for every male duelist.

There is a rumor that state because of the difficult and rarity, only The Duel King Yugi Muto has this lovely female spellcaster card in his deck.

"Duel King..."

Yuji didn't know if he must happy or not because he acquired Dark Magician Girl's card.

Her last words before she departed from this world still ringings in his head.

[I'm sorry... take care!]

In return of reviving him, one's life must surrender.

According to Dark Magician Girl, she should have died when she revived him, but thanks to a miracle, after she revived him, she can help her sisters to sealing The Pitch-Black card alongside the card Yuji had picked up inside The Abandoned Dorm, and meeting him after the whole ordeals.

The card he picked up in The Abandoned Dorm, the darkness that stained Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, had been purified and now can be use normally.

But the biggest problem is The Pitch-Black card.

It has no name, level, type, attribute, effect, ATK/DEF, nothing! Only pitch-black blank sides.

But after sealing its power, The Pitch-Black card now has many strange glowing symbols etched on top of it.

After listening to her story, without wasting any time. Yuji picked up the card, and throws it off to the ocean, only for the said card to return into his pocket after he comes back.

[You have been cursed by it, no matter how much you threw it, it'll come back eventually]

That was Dark Magician Girl has said.

She also said if Yuji didn't meet her and get the card sealed, The Pitch-Black card would drain his duel energy.

The side effect of it already comes, as Yuji can't summon any Elemental HERO in his arsenal.

If longer, it won't only stop at Elemental HERO cards but also to the other cards, and eventually the card itself would swallow him whole.

Thinking about the card made him frowning, but what can he do? He was killed by the said, and if he didn't meet Dark Magician Girl sooner or later he'll be killed too.

Yuji didn't know what kind of reason he gave the card to him, but he knew he must find, returned, and beat the shit off Trueman or Mr. T!

Thanks to today's event with her, he knew that Trueman is a fraud and an enemy.

Plus it is unknown how long the seal can hold its dark power, according to Dark Magician Girl at least once a year the seal must be reapplied.

At least he can relax for the time being.

That what he thought, until an Onee-san from Ethics Committee drags him to Court of Inquiry alongside Jaden.

There, they've had been punished by doing a tag-team duel, with their expulsion from The Duel Academy on the line.

"Dang it..."

Yuji closed his eyes, as the memory of Dark Magician Girl's Farewell is still ringings in his mind.