41: The Heroes and The Rivals -Clash-

"Gotcha! That was a fun duel"

Jaden won, this made him eligible to be promoted to RA yellow. While he was waving his hand to the audience feeling happy because of his endeavor, but... the same thing can't be said to his opponent.

Chazz kneeled, lowering his head and grit his teeth in frustration. This is the second time he lost against a Slifer red, and the third time he lost since he step a foot in the academy.

"Am I... really that weak?" Asked him with dejected tone.

"Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" Chazz began cursing, his punches to the ground repeatedly, his already blue knuckle become darker and rougher, finally blood dripping from his fist.

"What are you doing, Chazz?!!" Shout Jaden, as he began to run toward him.

Just when he arrived, and extend his hand to help him-

PAKK!

Chazz slapped Jaden's hand, "Chazz?", worried him, "Don't... don't touch me!" Told him, as he glares at Jaden with his glassy eyes that sharp as a shard.

Chazz gets up, turned back from him, then ran toward the corridor, exiting the room.

"Chazz...", said Jaden as he looks upon his retreated figure. He still had one or more words to say to him, but he abstained from doing it, worried if it made Chazz more angry.

Thus, he walks out from the arena toward the place his spiritual little brother Syrus and the top scorer Misawa is sitting.

"Congratulation Big Bro!!", congratulated Sy loudly.

"Congratulation, with this you became the same RA student as me" said Misawa.

"Iya..." Jaden thanked them, as he scratched his hair, feeling shy.

Just when he about to sit.

BOOM!

The sudden expression shocked him, "What's happening?", before anybody could answer him, Jaden already found out the answer.

Yuji's Elemental HERO explodes, launching a blazing orb like comet toward the ceiling.

The blazing star explode again, this time creating a swirl of flame like a portal.

Jaden saw Yuji smiling while he raised his hand high holding a card with fiery crimson aura.

Suddenly, his duel monster spirit partner Winged Kuriboh appear from his deck.

"Winged Kuriboh?"

Winged Kuriboh: Kuri Kuri!

The Winged Kuriboh then points it hand toward Yuji.

"You felt the presence of a spirit from Yuji?", asked Jaden, and Kuriboh replied by nodding.

But then it gazed become sharp, Winged Kuriboh narrowed it eyes toward Jaden, and points its right hand toward the exit.

Winged Kuriboh: Kuri... Kuri! Kuri!

"Eto... You said I should get out from here?"

Winged Kuriboh closed his eyes, as he starts rolling in midair, happy that Jaden understanding it intention.

Winged Kuriboh: Kuri!!!

Jaden's Winged Kuriboh then fly toward his holstered deck.

Curious and worried, before he exits the room with his friends, Jaden decided to watch Yuji's performance.

"From the dark dimension... you who wield the flame of destruction" chants Yuji.

Jaden heard a roar, he then shifted his gaze upward.