43: The Heroes and The Rivals -United-

"U... ugh..."

Yuji wakes up, but his vision still blurred, fatigue and sleepiness invaded his brain, making it harder for him to awake.

The same also can be said to his hearing, his ears still buzzing like the static sound of TV that signaled the show is already over long ago.

Like a cat, Yuji stretched his body, to wake up his muscle and help him readjusted his consciousness.

"Ugh... am I transported again?" Asked Yuji readjusting his thought.

"W- what?!"

Yuji widened his eyes, in front of him a girl with silverish-white hair is kneeling with her head lowered.

"Sakura!" Yuji panicked, a surge of bad thoughts enters his mind.

Just when he took the first step to run, "Don't move!", Sakura extend her hand and opening her palm, warned Yuji to not move.

Unlike Yuji who struggling to get up, the same thing didn't happen to her.

Yuji sigh, relieved to see she was okay.

He then observed his surrounding, and widened his eyes, shocked to see the empty and destroyed Duel Field.

There are many cracks and rubble on the whole room, the light and equipments were on the floor destroyed, beside the two of them the room was empty... there are no students nor teachers present in the room.

Not only that, his Odd-Eyes Advance Dragon also disappear from the field, while as Sakura's Starving Venom still standing albeit surrounded by static-mosaic effect and its body become more transparent than before.

Curious, he check his Life Points

Yuji |LP 1800|

Yuji sigh, his Odd-eyed dragon is lost, the graceful dice's result landed on a bad number.

"...!"

Not only that, when he saw his Duel Disk, Yuji were shocked.

His Duel Disk... like the Duel Field is full of cracks, some part also falling like the rubble.

"This... what is happening?" Asked him shocked.

Sakura, like Yuji didn't know why this room is so chaotic, but at least she had deducted the cause and how can it lead to this situation.

"Yuji listens to me"

Sakura started explaining her deduction.

"This is a mere deduction, but it might have to do with our dragon. Let see... that time our dragon clashed at each other creating a blinding explosion that engulf the whole room.

At that time, our dragon... maybe... just maybe create a strong energy that overload the system and equipment, making it explode in real life and then caused this... chaotic situation"

"But what about the vision?!" Asked Yuji.

Sakura raised her eyebrow, "What Vision?"

"W- well..." Yuji scratches his cheek, and then start explaining everything to her.

About he comes to the future, meeting someone like ZARC that bring pain and destruction to duelist and world alike, and... about a woman that resembling her.

"That is just a dream, your mind created the situation based on the surrounding stimulus, and then project it to your consciousness as a... well, vision" explained her.

"I- is that so?" Sighed Yuji relieved.

[But, I do not believe if it just mere dream... that dream... the cards that he used... It's totally real cards] Think Yuji, still skeptical.