The head chef was going crazy, buying everything I touched. Even if I was just looking at it, he would buy it. I scolded him, but he shut me up with his kisses and kept buying things. I was walking angrily, keeping five steps of distance between us, and he was following me with all the bags in his hands. I glared at him when he tried to decrease the distance between us. He smiled sheepishly at me and took a step back. I smiled from ear to ear, looking away from him. It was fun dominating him. This man was capable of making me angry and, in the very next second, making me smile. I saw women eyeing him now, and then it sparked jealousy inside me. I even saw one of them approaching him, and it made me stop in my tracks. I turned around, and the head chef stopped looking at me in confusion because he was maintaining the distance. 

"Can I have your number?" A woman who looked like she was in her early twenties asked him. Her words caught his attention, but he didn't look in her direction and instead showed her his wedding band. 

"I'm married," he said, still looking at me. saying that he walked towards me. I wrapped my arms around him with a smile on my face, this time letting him walk beside me. He was too handsome to be left alone. 

"Where are we going?" I asked him when he handed the shopping bags to the caretaker. 

"It's a surprise for you," he said while kissing my cheeks. He looked at my hand as we walked to the port. My eyes widen looking at the big yacht standing there. But that's not what surprised me. 

"Did you like a surprise?" he asked while circling his arms around my waist and making me rest my back on his hard chest. My eyes teared up looking at my name written on it in bold letters. 

"It's my wedding gift to you," he said while kissing my neck. It was too much for me. I was not fond of this luxurious thing, but I knew his intentions were pure. I know he wasn't trying to woo me with it, but now I realise his love language is buying things for me and making delicious food for me. 

"I love it," I said with a big smile. I turned my face and connected our lips. He kissed me back, and we shared a passionate kiss. We moved when someone cleared his throat. 

"Sir, it's ready to sail," a man wearing a captain's uniform said while showing him the keys. 

"Let's go," he said while taking the key from him and tugging at me with the yacht. 

"Is the captain not coming?" I was dumbfounded because only we had climbed up. 

"Your captain is with you," he said while saluting me, making my eyes go wide. 

"You know how to sail this thing," I asked in my surprised voice. 

"Aye, aye, ma'am," he said, making me laugh. 

"And I'm going to teach you too," he said, pulling me towards the wheel-like thing. He told me so many things. Half of them went above my head, so, in the end, we decided to take it slow. Now he had stopped the yacht in the middle of the ocean, below the twinkling stars. I loved the view with my back resting on his chest, which was giving me warmth against the cold breeze of the sea. I stood at the railing, taking in the mesmerising wonders of nature. I was busy looking at the night sky when his calloused hand moved upward on my tights while his other hand moved inside my top, cupping my breast. I swallowed hard at the way he was touching me in the middle of the ocean. His fingers found my throbbing nub over my pants, and his other hand pinched my nipple, making me gasp loudly. I pushed my head backward with a jerk at the sudden spark of pleasure in his dark words.

"Let's make these twinkling stars hide behind the cloud." 

Important
Read the complete book Little Bride. It is available on the Booknet app.

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 161.

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.