65 | His Worthy Opponent •

📖 THE CRIMSON HOST 📖

|| His Worthy Opponent ||

"S-stop! Stop it, Lexus! Hindi mo ba ako naalala?! It's me, Rie, YOUR WIFE!"

Instead of calming down, the werewolf Lexus became even more agitated, apparently not liking what Rie shouted.

He violently grabbed the heads of the two 12 feet rock golems that were restraining him on both sides and knocked their heads against each other.

"Rie! 'Wag ka na kasing magsalita ng ganyan! Parang mas lalo lang naiirita si Lexus eh!" Elixir shouted too. He is also having a hard time stopping Lexus from advancing using his earth weirdness.

"No! I know, deep inside, naaalala pa rin ako ng asawa ko! LEXUS, HONEY! COME BACK TO ME! CHARIZ!" Rie shouted back.

Lexus let out a loud howl and completely destroyed Avon's two rock golems to pieces.

Avon and Elixir fell to the ground, unable to stop Lexus' advance again.

Rie shrieked and waved his hand quickly. Before Lexus could even get close to them, a huge transparent silver metallic bubble had already conjured.

"My goodness gracious! Are you two okay?" Rie approached the two classmates and supported them. They were inside Rie's metallic bubble.

"Sa halip na makatulong parang napalala mo lang ang sitwasyon, Rie. Argh!" Elixir grimaced as he moaned. Avon suffered some injuries but they were not serious.

"Sorry na! I just can't think of a way to calm him down even a little," Rie defended.

"Bakit kasi ngayon pa naisipang magpaka-Sleeping Beauty ng dalawang ito!? They know their weirdness is very much needed in this situation! My goodness gracious!"

The three of them turned at the same time to Rodelyn and Prixeliz who were now both unconscious.

Earlier, as Lexus was chasing them, the two tried to stop him with their weirdness. But they couldn't continue when the werewolf Lexus jumped in front of them.

He stared at them both with his burning, sharp yellow eyes. The two didn't move until they suddenly collapsed and lost consciousness.

Rie thought that Lexus was going to hurt their two classmates, but after the two lost consciousness, Lexus left them.

Until now, Rie and his two classmates, Elixir and Avon, still have no idea what happened to the two. But in Rie's mind, he knows that Lexus still recognizes them and proof of that is that he didn't take advantage of the loss of consciousness of their two classmates to hurt them.

However, they still wonder why he is still aggressive and seems to want to do something. He doesn't stop trying to get closer to them and it is noticeable that since earlier, he has been trying to get closer to Rie.

"What are we going to do now? We can't do nothing and just wait for these two to come to their senses," Avon asked. She was next to Rodelyn and Prexilez who was lying on the ground.

Rie and Elixir once again face the werewolf Lexus who is outside of the former's metallic bubble. He uses his sharp retractable claws and monstrous strength to destroy the metallic bubble but it is durable enough to withstand his attacks.

"I don't know but we have to help him. Malakas ang kutob ko na may gustong gawin o sabihin si Lexus," said Rie staring intently at Lexus.

"Sabihin? At ano naman 'yun sa tingin mo?" Elixir asked in surprise.