33 | Hellish •

📖 THE CRIMSON HOST 📖

|| Hellish ||

Mixed noises created by crying, shouting and sirens of police vehicles and ambulances will be heard outside the magical barricade placed by the Agents around the danger zone, this is to prevent the expansion of the scope of damage caused by the clash of Agents and Villains.

There are still a few trying to plead with the authorities to find their respective loved ones who are still left inside the danger zone.

"The rescuers are doing everything they can so please, let's all calm down and let those in power find your family members!" An announcement by the Police chief to the rioters and residents who are pleading to find their relatives or pushing themselves to enter inside the danger zone.

"Boss chief! We're Weirdos, maybe we can do something. We'll just find our friends inside, sige naman na oh!" Please also of one of August’s close friends, Lexus.

"Yes, that's true, like super legit! We won't make a fuss, promise. We'll just find our friends. My Friendship! My poor Friendship!" Rie screech.

He leaned on the body of Lexus who's next to him. The young man did nothing but catch the body of his classmate.

"Hoy! Class Pres naman dito ka pa humarot eh. Ayos ka nga," Lexus said.

On the other hand, some of August and Ehaan's classmates are still working on a way to find and talk to the two classmates again.

Andrei who is a Radar Weirdo and Joy who is a Mind Link Weirdo work together to find the two classmates. While the others were just around them while waiting for an update from the two Mind Weirdo.

"Update, guys? Nahanap niyo na ba sila?" Lexus asked when they returned to their classmates. Rie was just following behind him.

"Nakakainis 'yung mga police! They don't want to let us in!" Rie said, unable to hide his irritation and concern.

"The authorities are just doing their job, Rie also, they're right at some point. There are many Agents in the danger zone who can find August and Ehaan," Brione said.

In this situation, the young man can still be seen as calm and collected but like his classmates, he is also worried about their friends. Even so, he just chose to be calm and collected to think of more ways to help.

Later on, Andrei and Joy opened their eyes at the same time, these two were the ones who contributed the most in finding August and Ehaan.

"I found them but they were quite far away. They were in a building and I felt three presences there. Two of them were Boss August and Ehaan, the other was without a doubt one of the Villains who attacked here downtown. As of now, kasalukuyang nag-uumpugang ang dalawang presensya– ang kay Boss August at doon sa Villain," said Andrei while massaging his temple. Later he fell to his knees and his nose bled.

Two other classmates– Djhor and Kenneth, rushed to help him.

"Me too, I– I already found them but they're too far away for me to build a stable connection using my Mind Link Weirdness. Besides, Boss August's Weirdness is also active, he takes all the magical essence and residual energies around him. I can't link to them," said Joy.

Like Andrei, lethargy and dizziness can also be seen in Joy for almost a few hours of using their Weirdness just to find August and Ehaan.

"Rest, you two. You've already helped a lot. There are many Agents inside, I'm sure someone will help them. Let's hope that they're okay." Theresa spoke worriedly but gently as she and Avon supported Joy and sat her on a nearby bench.