20 | The Sierra's Cerberus •

📖 THE CRIMSON HOST 📖

|| The Sierra's Cerberus ||

Friday; the second Sunday of June, a visitor came to the office of the admired Father of the Sierra.

As he was busy silently observing across the Sierra main ground from his office, the Headmaster heard three consecutive knocks on his office door.

He returned to his seat in front of his desk and permitted the knocker on his door.

"Come in."

The door opened and his secretary, Helen, entered first. She bowed slightly with a smile in greetings to the Headmaster of Sierra.

"Good morning, Headmaster. He's here," Helen said.

Headmaster Thomas smiled and motioned to let him in.

A 26-year-old fine young man entered. He was wearing only ripped jeans, leather boots and a simple white shirt overlaid with a black leather jacket.

He was simply dressed and seemed to be just an ordinary person but his presence was proof that he was one of the admired and recognized great Weirdo of his generation.

Just like what the Headmaster's secretary did earlier, he also slightly bowed to pay homage first. When he stood up properly, he gave the Headmaster a jubilant smile.

"It's been a long time. Glad to be back home." The Headmaster's visitor said.

Headmaster Thomas stood up from his chair, still smiling and approached the young man. He tapped both of its broad shoulders as he watched his wholeness.

He just can't believe that the young man he observed for four years in his institution is now one of the well-known and admired Weirdo of all.

"And it's good to see you again. Welcome home, Sierra's Cerberus."

=====••

'AUGUST'

Natapos ang mahabang oras ng paghihintay ay dumating na rin sa wakas ang oras ng pinakapaborito kong subject. Subject na bumubuhay sa dugo at katawang-lupa ko.

Ang Combat Ed!

Kahit na wala pa si Prof Ayumu ay alam naming may Combat Ed kami ngayon. Sabi ni Class Pres meron daw eh, sinabi sa kaniya ni Ms Helen kanina. Ang hindi lang namin alam kung sino ang magtuturo muna for the meantime.

Tinanong din namin sila Amber at Angel kanina kung sino Prof nila sa Weirdo Course nila since si Prof Ayumu nga ang Professor ng Special students.

Ang sabi naman nila ay wala raw pero may pinagawang exercise sa kanilang dalawa na mismong si Headmaster Thomas daw ang nag-supervise gamit ang medium niya na crimson orb.

Kaya nga excited din ako. Bukod sa tuloy ang bakbakan mamaya ay surprise rin kung sino ang Prof namin sa Combat Ed.

"Come here, brats!" sigaw ni Prof Aranguiz matapos ang Spell class niya.

Lumapit naman kaming lahat.

Tumabi sa akin si Brione kasama si Lex na gulo-gulo ang buhok at may itim-itim pa ang mukha.

"Oh!? Anyare sa'yo?" Tatawa-tawa kong tanong kahit na alam ko na ang sagot.

Tumingin naman ito ng masama sa akin.

"Tatanong ka pa eh hindi mo nga ako tinulungan. Kalmutin ko mukha mo riyan eh! Doon ka nga tumingin!" Inis nitong sabi.

Paano ba naman kasi, sa sobrang tuwa sa kaniya ni Angel dahil sa ginawang kagaguhan nito sa Potion class namin kanina, hanggang dito sa Spell class namin hindi siya tinantanan. Nag-request pa talaga ito na si Lex ang maka-partner niya.