Minho x Changbin -> disgrease

Start from the beginning

A big silver wolf was running towards him. It was bigger than every wolf he had ever seen.

Minho closed his eyes in fear. He didn't know what the wolf wanted from him, but he knew that he wasn't friendly and would colour with him. Just like his mean mother who kicked him out.

The wolf came closer to him and Minho was scared for his life. Never was he in this situation as a little.
Now the wolf was only a few meters away from him. He bared his teeth and got ready to jump.

But before he could reach Minho another wolf jumped into the other, sinking his teeth into the soft flesh on the neck. He was smaller and black, but he was fast and could duck away before the paw of the evil wolf could hit him.

A quick fight started. The wolf pushed him further away from Minho with biting and digging his claws into the skin. The silver wolf was stained in his blood and his energy was dropping radical.

With a quick movement the black wolf bit into the sensitive ear, making the bigger wolf hiss in pain. So he dragged his claws along the smallers stomac, making him loose his grip.
But the black one didn't thought about giving up. Even while feeling a huge pain he started fighting the bigger again finally got him under himself.
The silver whimpered and pulled his tail in and lowered his gaze, showing a sign of submitting to the black wolf.

As he released his grip the silver was quick to run away humiliated.

Now the black wolf turned towards Minho. The little was scared. He couldn't watch the fight but he knew that the wolf was strong and could kill him with one bite.
He pressed himself against the tree behind him and closed his eyes, hoping that the wolf wouldn't harm him.

But as the wolf stepped infront of him he didn't intend to hurt the little. Instead he licked over the littles face.

Minho slowly looked up and glanced at the wolf infront of him. The animal licked again over his face and placed his snout on Minhos lap, looking up at him with cute dog eyes.

"Thank chu for saving minmin." He whispered and patted the wolfes head. The wolf purred and closed his eyes. Little Minho smiled and cuddled close to the warm body.
At least the wolf meant no harm.

As Minho woke up again, the wolf was gone. Minho pouted and sat up. He still felt the warmth of the wolf, so he couldn't have been hone for long.
Without thinking Minho transformed in his wolf form and sniffed the air. But he couldn't smell the unfamiliar wolf anywhere.

Days went by without the wolf showing up and Minho was getting sad. He wanted to thank the wolf for saving him.

Since he felt safer these days he decided to slip again. He pulled his rabbit stuffie out and pressed him again against his chest and slowly let himself slip.

"Will nice wolfie come again?" He questioned himself and began colouring.

A hour went by and the wolf still didn't show up. Minho was getting impatient and the sun was already going under.

A sudden noise made Minho jump and press himself against a tree. But to his luck it was the wolf coming out behind a tree. Minho smiled and calmed down. He spread his arms out and welcomed the black wolf.

"Minmin missed chu!" He brabbled and caressed the wolfs body.
The wolf let him snuggle up against him and the little made sure to hug him tightly, so the wolf wouldn't escape again before he woke up.

In the next morning the wolf was again not where Minho remembered him. He felt cold, so the wolf was away for a longer time already.
Still tired he turned around and noticed that the underground was softer than usual. He opened his eyes and was met with a young man grinning widely at him.